PS3: Carribean Cup - Season 1 Finished - BVNR Crowned Winner !!!

Match 2 of Round 1 Took Place between Rizzyx and myself. I batted poorly and managed only 109 , Rizzyx knocked them off quickly and dispersed the notion that I`m a Top Player easily.
First Innings

Second Innings

Last edited:
Match 2 of Round 1 Took Place between Rizzyx and myself. I batted poorly and managed only 109 , Rizzyx knocked them off quickly and dispersed the notion that I`m a Top Player easily.
First Innings
attachment.php

Second Innings
attachment.php

Scorecards not visible.

Try using Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload

You are a top player mate, losing one game does not change that.

So as per the point system, I get 6 points? 4 for the win, 1 for taking 10 wickets and 1 for scoring more than 100 runs?

Last edited:
Correct Rizzyx. 6 Points for you in the bag.

Strange , on my side I can see the images.

Is it now fixed ?

Last edited:
I will take over the Dominican Demons as was discussed on WhatsApp. Thanks. :cheers

Welcome Amin. Can you maybe update your profile so that it shows your PSN ID. You need to go and tick the Don Bradman PS3 Owner button right at the bottom of your Profile Edit View.

Thanks.

Its CornInMyHorn

match 3 Between St Vincent and Grendines (Gentoras) vs Dominica Demons (Al_Amin) is now complete. Both teams got a flaying start but once the spinner were on they got things under control by lowering the run rate down. having said all that, we have experienced Lag/Glitches the likes of which I've never seen before in DBC. they ranged from Invisible ball being bowled, no Bowler run up being shown to cringe worthy run out being attempted, and so on.... props to both parties for showing extreme patient amidst all that.

20140716_002331.jpg
[/URL]

20140716_002411.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Antigua and Barbuda (DavidTheMan) Vs Barbado Blazers (Issue)

Barbado Blazers won by 145 Runs

2lu6oo6.jpg

2m4w40l.jpg

16jrjix.jpg

@Cricz25 ; @RIZZYX ; @issue @Solomon ; @valerian140 ; @AL_Amin ; @chaman82 ; @Gentoras ; @DavidTheMan ; @francisjery ; @VinitPhilip

Another round is kicking off , so please fullfill your fixtures and get the results to me before Tuesday 29 July 23:00

Round Two
Trinidad Tobago Lions (Rizzyx) vs Dominica Demons (Al_Amin)
Anguilla Stingrays (AcidBurn) vs Antigua and Barbuda (David)
St Vincent and Grendines (Gentoras) vs Bahamas Tigers (Valerian)
Guyana Thunder Cats (VinitPhilip) vs Jamaica Jammers (Francisjeri)
St Lucia Strikers (Solomon) vs Grenada Giants (Chaman82)
Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates (Cricz25) vs Barbados Blazers (Issue)

PS. Updated LOG will be submitted once we have a replacement for Arjun . If anyone knows of someone worthy , please do tell. I`m working on it from my side as well.

Last edited:
Acid if u can pm all the details to vinit....he would be OK to roll.

I am interested to play in this league

Chaman has invited me , Please accept my registration

Users who are viewing this thread