CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

ironage

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
when

punk sk8r said:
Boss it wud be good if in ure next patch there were more edges for us wen we bowl
whennnnnnnnnnn????????????????????????

andysmith45

School Cricketer
Boss, when u released ur new patch, could u plz plz also release an easy batting version for casual gamers like myself. All my friends find batting on c2005 too hard and one has even gone back to c2004. Also could u plz reduce the size of the bowling cursor for the "when we r bowling" patch. The size was perfect in ur cgpv4 patch but too large in cgpv5.

I find bowling with ur patches great and the outfield pacing more or less perfect. Only batting is too hard. My friends and myself only play 10 overs matches. Thx.

andysmith45

School Cricketer
punk sk8r said:
do u get them for all types of batsman and with fast/mediam bowlers?

I get edges mainly from fast/medium bowlers and many times the ball fly over the slip cordon for a boundary.

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
Camera Angles

Hi Boss
Just got EAC2005....and was wondering if you have done any thing on the camera views as you had done for your CGP2004s....I am so accustomed to playing with it in C2004 that now C2005 cameras seem so ....... :noway

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
i like it but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many files to fiddle about with but i may start using CGV5 ODI batting instead of Tutsis better outfeild im baffled

boss

Club Cricketer
CGPv6(With IRCSU) Rel Date Announced...

Hi All!,

First of all, sorry for not ans in u for few weeks. As am away for work, i couldn't attend the forums. Anyhow took note of u'r comm in btw. Now comes the exciting part. I almost completed the much awaiting "CGPv6". Only some finishing work left. After Nearly 3 months wait, here will come the storm!.

Mark the Date Friends!,

The Ultimate CGPv6 (with IRCSU-Complete International Roster Characteristics and Statistical Update) will be released on 25/03/2006 (Saturday) - around this time (IST: 8-9 p.m).

Hope all of u will enjoy the Ultimate CGPv6 soon.

Will Be Back with the Bang!.

Cheers :happy

Boss

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

International Coach
boss said:
Hi All!,

First of all, sorry for not ans in u for few weeks. As am away for work, i couldn't attend the forums. Anyhow took note of u'r comm in btw. Now comes the exciting part. I almost completed the much awaiting "CGPv6". Only some finishing work left. After Nearly 3 months wait, here will come the storm!.

Mark the Date Friends!,

CGPv6(with IRCSU-Complete International Roster Characteristics and Statistical Update) will be released on 25/03/2006 (Saturday) - around this time (IST: 8-9 p.m).

Hope all of u will enjoy the Ultimate CGPv6 soon.

Will Be Back with the Bang!.

Cheers :happy

Boss
We will be waiting for that.

ironage

School Cricketer
boss... waiting for ur patch

nice to see you boss.
hope u release the patch as soon as possible..
i m expecting an excellent patch with batting a bit easy but at times difficult as it is in real cricket..

Users who are viewing this thread