Champions League Thread (the dawn of time - 2014)

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I knew this would come up. the answer is yes if you have hundreds of millions to spunk on players with the power, speed, control and creativity of real madrid.

I mean, the one where they cut them open involved ronaldo doing a flying back heel to set up the space, then a guy firing forward to bale who flew forward who then passed to ronaldo who had moved so quickly to get in that position he might as well have teleported. it's not really going to be open to that many teams. interesting article though, I really like jonathan wilson's writing.

Ye Wilson is one the best writers on world football around.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
The rules of the draw prevent English teams being paired up with other English teams in the group stages, so Chelsea are down to seven possible opponents in pots two and three. And pot two looks especially strong, with BVB, Juventus and PSG all very difficult opponents. Fortunately, pot three is weaker, especially since it's impossible to draw Liverpool. It looks entirely possible that Chelsea could get a group of Chelsea, Dortmund, Napoli and Monaco, and... yeah let's hope that doesn't happen. I prefer my Champions League heart attacks coming in spring.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What were the scores when these 2 played each other in the league this season?

War

Chairman of Selectors
Ha well that was strangest thing I think ive ever seen on a football field. Atletico as the commentators are saying, probably scripted Costa to start & take him off after 8 mins...

War

Chairman of Selectors
BobnVkYIEAE2J8l.jpg

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC