Champions League Thread (the dawn of time - 2014)

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
:D Simao. Atletico have played some woeful football tbh, Aguero's done nothing since he came on. Their passing has been pretty shocking, constantly giving the ball away, and the goal was pretty fortunate.

How come Gerrard's not on the pitch, did he get injured?

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It'e been obvious for years that Phil Thompson is way too biased to be a pundit.

Bilal91

International Coach
simao was unlucky not to score before but got his reward in the end...liverpool maybe edged it tbh but it't the result that counts...same for chelsea, despite not playin that well they still came away with a win...

PhilD123

International Coach
It'e been obvious for years that Phil Thompson is way too biased to be a pundit.
I hate the guy but I don't have such a big problem about him working in the media (it's like Paddy Crerand for us). Alan Green is the one that annoys me, he's constantly in denial about his Liverpool support, even though its obvious. And he'll get Everton v United on Saturday just like last year.

Absolutely battered the scottish scousers last night, they were woeful though, the standard of the league is about the equivalent of the championship, and they're the best of a very bad bunch, they wouldn't make 10th in the premier league. 3-0 was the least we deserved. Evans was superb, so was Fletcher, and Rooney and Berbatov. Ronaldo was very poor.

Last edited:

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
:D Simao. Atletico have played some woeful football tbh, Aguero's done nothing since he came on. Their passing has been pretty shocking, constantly giving the ball away, and the goal was pretty fortunate.

Finally you realised how crap they are. Aguero is nowhere near Messi and simply being hyped up.

m_vaughan added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Good win for Chelsea despite of our missing top players ;)

Yes although I thought Roma put in their best performance of the season. They were so bad against Inter in the weekend.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I hate Alan Green. How he's allowed to constantly commentate on Liverpool games when he so obviously favours them is beyond me. I don't mind the likes of ex-players like Phil Thompson, Peter Reid, Paul Merson etc as pundits because they have a right to be biased towards particular clubs as they played for them. Alan Green is just a twat. An absolute twat, I literally cannot listen to 5 live when he's commentating on a Liverpool game. Even when Liverpool aren't playing he'll still mention them. He's an awful, awful commentator.

Bilal91

International Coach
WOW...chelsea are getting thrashed here by roma...3-0 now...and liverpool still haven't got the answer to maxis first half brillaince...

PhilD123

International Coach
FFS, how the fearsome tweak is that a tweaking penalty? YSB. Typical scousers, get all the tweaking luck in the world, How can Gerrard complain about others diving when he's worse than most!?

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
"divers are damaging football"
"diving ruins the game"
"ronaldo is ruining the game"

Yes Steven, you are the saviour of football. Thank god for you. Ingurland Ingurland Ingurland. Gerrard is well good innit.

Users who are viewing this thread