who shoud be the captain ?

• custom players(planetcricketers)-i ve to roll the dice for this

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
MWaugh said:
nah he will play. otherwise ill have to listen to him wingeing
Extract from a press release by coach Dean Sherr made on the comments made from player langerrox to selector MWaugh
"Rest assured we will not tolerate offensive comments made towards anyone in the team or administration in the future, however we have decided to let langerrox play the opening match against England, as he is an important asset to the team and MWaugh has no missus anyway."

But if you play s**t we will drop you.

PS Can all players please let BrettLee know how you want him to play your batsmen. eg. Aggresive, Defensive, slog, build up confidence etc.

Team strategies will be arriving in his PM tomorrow so PLEASE if you have suggestions PM me.

Pakistani Team News

Pakistani squad is practicing hard for the upcoming series against the world?s great teams. We had a chance to be there and witness the enthusiasm of the team. Surprisingly, selectors have given a chance to new blood. Also the captaincy has been changed. Sarmad Nawaz, a left arm batsman and slow left arm bowler, has taken over the task of captaining the side. Also there are 6 other new players. It?s a hard challenge for the new guys. Not only will they be playing against world?s best but also along with some great players like Shoaib Akhtar, Muhammad Yousuf, Afridi and Younis Khan.

Attachments

• 12akhtar.jpg
    12akhtar.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 61
usy57_pak said:
i think i have already given my XI of pak ... ceack previous pages :) ....... i think the cap seemes to be offline .... i cant wait tommorow ..... just take best players u fink .... sory if i am beeing in hurry it is warm-up match anyway so not quite big deal .... Remeber i am main bowler ;) ..........

Cheers
----
Usman 7
Seanior Player .

Be Careful USMAN, I am the captain and I have to take the decisions :p. I cannot bear intolerance . I have pm the team to brettLee :p

OK Cap .... chilllll out ..... :cool:

:P .... bytheway ... r u an angry person :D

:cheers
-----------
it looks if u r Inzy and me akther :rolleyes: .. never in a team peacefully :eek:

usy57_pak said:
OK Cap .... chilllll out ..... :cool:

:P .... bytheway ... r u an angry person :D

:cheers
-----------
it looks if u r Inzy and me akther :rolleyes: .. never in a team peacefully :eek:

no man...just was trying to give my 1st statement as captain :p . Well i look like inzi a lot, dunno if you look like akhtar or not...but we are at peace. Its no big deal :D

aus5892 said:
Team strategies will be arriving in his PM tomorrow so PLEASE if you have suggestions PM me.

and if you want to suck up to get INTO the team in the first place then u better pm me. otherwise send all pms to aus. all i want is results people!!!

MWaugh said:
and if you want to suck up to get INTO the team in the first place then u better pm me. otherwise send all pms to aus. all i want is results people!!!
We are serious, we WILL drop human players who are out of form. So PM Brett and myself your strategies if you want to help yourself.

aus5892 said:
PS Can all players please let BrettLee know how you want him to play your batsmen. eg. Aggresive, Defensive, slog, build up confidence etc.

yuo..lemme know..pm me or write here in the thread

Pakistan warm up game has started..

Updates coming soon

brettLee said:
yuo..lemme know..pm me or write here in the thread
Will do. I have one player strategy and the team strategy I need to write. But while I'm at it:
The 12 man squad for Australia's opening match against England has been announced by selector MWaugh and Coach aus5892:

1. Richie Roberts (Captain - I think)
2. Wildwil
3. Ashutosh Garg
4. Shev
5. E. Doherty
6. Ramesh Balaji
7. Langerrox
8. Jack McDonald
9. MJ Hammer
10. Glenn McGrath
11. Michael Hussey
12. Andrew Symonds

Final XI to be decided tomorrow by captain and myself (if I can find him).

aus5892 said:
Will do. I have one player strategy and the team strategy I need to write. But while I'm at it:
The 12 man squad for Australia's opening match against England has been announced by selector MWaugh and Coach aus5892:

1. Richie Roberts (Captain - I think)
2. Wildwil
3. Ashutosh Garg
4. Shev
5. E. Doherty
6. Ramesh Balaji
7. Langerrox
8. Jack McDonald
9. MJ Hammer
10. Glenn McGrath
11. Michael Hussey
12. Andrew Symonds

Final XI to be decided tomorrow by captain and myself (if I can find him).

great!!..
now have a practice session with boys :)

Users who are viewing this thread