Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

hey man nice to know there's some sri lankan demand out here too...but i won't be able to make that tour for abt four -five days...

For the friends across the Palk

Ok Here's the ODI Ckt Tour with SL as user. Hope the pals across the Palk strait(I'm in Chennai) like it. It goes like this:
1) Three ODI's vs Aus(Docklands, Cairns and Lilac Hill)
2) Quadrangular in SL(All three stadia used)
3) Quadrangular in Eng.(Lord's, Manchester and Edgbaston)
4) Triangular in NZ(same venues as past two savs)

Now while editing this thing a doubt has arisen in my mind. I would like to know where the final of the Pakistan Quadrangular is played in this sav. I mean the whole tournament will be played in SL, but i wanted to know that does the final jump over to the default Pakistani stadium?

It would be kind of u to lemme know, this. Till then...
:drinks

Attachments

• ODI Ckt Tour SL.zip
    106.3 KB · Views: 34
it can be made....i presume WI and Pak are going Down Under...but it will take some time...and can u gimme exact venues and all...it will be more nearer to reality that way...

Alright heres the fixture for the VB series over here this year.

Jan 2005
Fri 14 (D/N) Australia v West Indies, Melbourne Cricket Ground
Sun 16 Australia v Pakistan, Hobart
Wed 19 Pakistan v West Indies, Brisbane Cricket Ground
Fri 21 (D/N) Australia v West Indies, Brisbane Cricket Ground
Sun 23 (D/N) Australia v Pakistan, Sydney Cricket Ground
Wed 26 (D/N) Australia v West Indies, Adelaide Oval
Fri 28 Pakistan v West Indies Adelaide, Oval
Sun 30 (D/N) Australia v Pakistan W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth

Feb 2005
Tue 1 Pakistan v West Indies W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth
Fri 4 (D/N) VB Series 1st final Melbourne, Cricket Ground
Sun 6 (D/N) VB Series 2nd final, Sydney Cricket Ground
Tue 8 (D/N) VB Series 3rd final (if req), Adelaide Oval

Would b possible to also add the NZ Tour matches and the Pakistan tests as well which takes place b4 the VB series, if so then just tell me 2 add the fixture :drinks

i think it should be possible to add the NZ and Pak Test matches and make a full tour... as it is in reality this season...though I am not sure about daynight matches...i mean i havent yet figured out the control for putting daynight matches in schedules...

Sachin what about the challenges and the international season you were working on?

ok here's an update abt how the challenges and seasons thing is going on...season can be of two types - namely an English County Full Season/Asutralian State Full Season converted to intl teams, venues and dates with 5 day matche and all 50 over matches, this is a pretty competetive format in my own opinion and pretty useful too coz u can gauge player performances and all...but the public demand suggested otherwise...all the ppl wanted a season spanning across two years with one country playing some 5-6 tours and a WC/knockout or something in between... so where i have reached...
1) the first and foremost thing is we do not know which is precisely the starting byte of Intl Season that EA had planned, neither do we know the 761172 byte value for Intl Season(this can be logically guessed)...so its not possible to make a file from the scratch and input values wherever needed. what i mean is we have to work on a template of any of the tours given by EA.
2) With Tours given By EA - for the best season we have to choose Either English Full Season(too many matches - 299) or we have to select a Frizzel Championship and Convert it into Season. But as of now there's no way we can add WC and VB Series and the likes to any of these formats. So thats where I am stuck. But will release something soon.

Challenges - Well the broad structure is pretty much in place but I think these won't be accpetable unless and untill they have proper scorecards and batting/bowling stats in place. Thats basically data entry but considering the data is in hex its pretty voluminous.

Do not mistake my releasing shorter tours in between for my undermining either of the above - its just that its easier to make these smaller tours in a prescribed format.

Australia's Season 2004-05 with NZ, Pak and WI follows soon...Stay tuned.

so sachin when are you going to make the season mode' we are waiting for it but we are not in hurry where is das vicky he was cool mate dude' and when are guys going to finish this may be couple months or somethin' i am not in hurry but eager to find out.

yeah and i also wanted to know' if i have to download some thing in order to make these tour work' i have no idea how to use them any suggestion regarding my problem'

Last edited:
Australian Summer of 2004-05.

Hey guyz

Here's the australian summer of 2004-05. All four intl teams are included. There are some changes from the real thing but still I presume it will be quite enjoyable. Please note that this zip contains 6 different sav files and hence please read the readme.doc before doing anything with the sav.

Hope u all like it.

Attachments

• All Savs.zip
    637 KB · Views: 96
fardin said:
so sachin when are you going to make the season mode' we are waiting for it but we are not in hurry where is das vicky he was cool mate dude' and when are guys going to finish this may be couple months or somethin' i am not in hurry but eager to find out.

yeah and i also wanted to know' if i have to download some thing in order to make these tour work' i have no idea how to use them any suggestion regarding my problem'
season's mode - well can't say exactly when. for the list of the problems faced read one of my posts above. but will surely overcome them.

how to play these changed tours - well just download the zip file and unzip the sav file from it to "My Documents\EA Sports\Cricket2004\user-name" folder. Just check the number of the sav file(user01 or user02 or whatever) and then from the game load the file of that number and thats that. Please note that the instructions for the Australia Tour sav is separately given in the zip itself.

sachin can you make samsung cup please thank you. but if it does take alot of time then just leave' but if you need anything for it' scheduals or statics i will post in here sachin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread