Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

welll u can have a this schedule - quite easy infact but without the ODI bteween India and Pak...is it fine?

hi sachin what happen tto india vs pakistan tour' i reguested that tour but you havent responded yet and if you are to busy it is all right'

i'll try it soon...samsung cup tour will have to wait fardin...i tried it but it ain't that easy...

dude sure, i'll contact u...but i don't know if that will be more effective or ur following up "hexing up the sav" thread in the C2K4 main forum will be more helpful...coz for one thing i am not a regular on MSN so it would be better if you keep up with that thread alongwith any tips on MSN

Sachingod Even i want to learn so i don't bother u again to make the tours so its goo d to explain in this tread and also explain us in step by step lik first wat u do and watever so we'll not get messed up.

Thank you!!!!!

Ok Sachingod i save my file of 4 test series betwen India vs Australia so how to edit if i want to put the exact venues. Also i tried to edit it but can't do it propely so if u can help me plzz. Also tell me how u changr te tour name.

International Season in Jeopardy

Yes, the international season is going to be very tough to implement - or probably impossible. That is if we stick to the original idea started by EA that it should be a full fledged two year season with different test tours and odi series in it. Here's what I have been doing. I deciphered out all the dates. Phew! Then I decided what basic template should I use. I decided on English County Full Season coz it allows 18 teams to participat. Though the number of matches is very high - 299 in 730 days. Still I managed to chalk out a schedule which would have 69 test tours that include various no. of odi's and a Knockout in the format of ICC Knockout 2000(Kenya). And when I sat down to implement it, I tried a bit of tweaking and trying with the dates first.Here's what I found:

- The a$$es at EA have programmed the Full Season(and the subsequent sav) such that the whole thing has to get over in one year only. It cannot go into the next year(unless a new season begins). So the problem is that we cannot have a two year season.

Now does that mean we cannot have a season altogather? NO! We can - in fact u'll have it shortly. A season based on the Full season template completely. I mean each country will play others in two tests (one home and one away) and two ODI(same). and a C& G knockout. These matches will be played all around the world(to hell with the costs!). And a better version will be released later with every country playing the in proper season(reality.i.e. Aus in Dec-Jan, India - Oct-Nov or Jan-Feb) at home. Four or Five A teams will have to compete with intl teams though.

One other season is possible - cram up all the 299 matches in a year(To hell with the real seasons in diff countries). I don't know if it will succeed or not but I assure u it will be tried soon.

that has given us some real hope sachinisgod!!

great thread man! i've got all the sav's from here and they are great!
thanx man!

cricket 2004 would have been in the trash-pile had it not been for modders like you

keep up the great,great work !

nice work sachin. i was wonderin, do u want me 2 post an Australia A roster on the forum (from last years 03-04 season as the new ones havent been announced) as the current one only has 3 or 4 players which are actually Aus A ones from last season?

it would be good to have it...coz in the season as described above...aus a becomes an important team...

Users who are viewing this thread