Chennai Champions Team Thread

Cricketman harassed us quite a bit when we lost to Sydney.

Now its Chennai's turn :p

So, how was the trashing from a bunch of whingers whose NRR coming into this match was -9.00
That was because you were the only team to get beaten by them then;)

We were testing out a different set up, it doesn't really bother us. We knew that even if we lost, we'd still be in a finals position. Unlike a certain team named Toronto.

We were testing out a different set up, it doesn't really bother us. We knew that even if we lost, we'd still be in a finals position. Unlike a certain team named Toronto.
Err - assuming you beat Manchester and we beat Dublin, it just takes one game to knock a certain team out of the finals.

(And Manchester have to beat Vatican)

Ok guys...Ill be leaving for Pakistan in around 9 hours...So won't be coming online too much till 8th August...I guess that will be the end of PCPL by then. I just hope to not lose my place in the team for not being active:upray. Anyway...Best of luck for the rest of the tournament team!

Bye guys.

Ok guys...Ill be leaving for Pakistan in around 9 hours...So won't be coming online too much till 8th August...I guess that will be the end of PCPL by then. I just hope to not lose my place in the team for not being active:upray. Anyway...Best of luck for the rest of the tournament team!

Bye guys.

Bye Bye happy Journey and enjoy your home coming ;)

Err - assuming you beat Manchester and we beat Dublin, it just takes one game to knock a certain team out of the finals.

(And Manchester have to beat Vatican)

We are in a finals position based on the current table. We're playing Manchester at home so we're pretty confident at that.

See you, Rameez. Have a nice trip :)

That's racist.

And come on guys, you're better than this, we should be getting better results!

Users who are viewing this thread