Chennai Champions Team Thread

As part of our rotation policy, Cricketman, our captain, has stepped down for vintners to come back in for our match against Sydney. We should thank him, our selflessness is what makes us a good team. :p

What?! I thought I got paid for doing that!

:p

Nah, it's my pleasure. Everyone should get an equal go, and with such competition in the middle order a rotation policy is a must.

Cricketman added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Oh and I don't think we've announced it yet but Karachi Xpress is the vice captain of the Chennai Champions and is the stand in captain for the game :)

What?! I thought I got paid for doing that!

:p

Nah, it's my pleasure. Everyone should get an equal go, and with such competition in the middle order a rotation policy is a must.

Cricketman added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Oh and I don't think we've announced it yet but Karachi Xpress is the vice captain of the Chennai Champions and is the stand in captain for the game :)
Thanks:D And I am going to have a 100% win rate as captain:p

It's all right. We have a match against the current first place team, Manchester, in the next round. If we win that one, we'll be right back at the top.

Terrible performance guys. Can't afford too many more of those. We need some consistency badly.

Users who are viewing this thread