Vatican Victors Team thread - We rock the world!

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
VV own your playing contract - if VV don't release you, you can still own, but you can't play for Highveld

My suggestion is you strike a deal with them - for example, you'll draft so and so player for your playing contract - thats probably the best way to handle it
Reread this :)

Basically, even though you own Highveld, Vatican own you as a "player"

So Vatican would have to trade you to Highveld, for another player which is why I was suggesting the plan I quoted.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah he is still a player. I think WC de-listed him though. Even if he didn't, we shall draft him.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Actually I think you'll find you will need to trade him not draft him. We are still not sure wether or not you are going to be able to de list players and then pick them up from the pool or not.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Basically we will get him on our team...one way or another :spy.

I used the wrong word, shut up!

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well WC asked me whether I wanted to saty at VV next season . I answered him no some couple of days back . He said he is gonna do the final squad list on the same there . But as we know WC he has not done the list yet .

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah he is still a player. I think WC de-listed him though. Even if he didn't, we shall draft him.

Who told you, despite of not delesting Shantanu you can grab him ? :rolleyes: I am happy he bought a team but he will be playing for Vatican Victors. VV is currently not negotiating any kind of draft for Shantanu :)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Who told you, despite of not delesting Shantanu you can grab him ? :rolleyes: I am happy he bought a team but he will be playing for Vatican Victors. VV is currently not negotiating any kind of draft for Shantanu :)
Actually WC, if you decide to arrogantly keep him, then he can refuse to play for you.

And you will have no permission to play him, no matter what.

*Assuming the rules have not changed.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

What you all think ? We are a damn bell ? everyone will come and dang on us ? enough of negotiating.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

Its official that Shantanu will not going to be anymore part of Vatican Victors. He can play of HH from now on .

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Just to say to people, if you think its unjust (and you are being kept by nasty men like WC :p) please catch me on MSN or PM me and we'll talk, and i'll see if you have a case for leaving, or being kept etc. :)

Users who are viewing this thread