Chennai Champions Team Thread

We have almost reached our 18-player quota. I think we should be fine once the games start. All our active posters are in the main XI and we can replace the inactive posters (some might be banned :p, others may just have left PC) with international players.

pal added 9 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Here's our final team:

Cricketman (C) - Pure LHB
Navin-Boss - Pure RHB
Karachi Xpress - Pure RHB
Mukund_nadkarni - Pure RHB
*pbhuvanesh - Pure RHB
*ballers101 - Pure RHB

Adyhorn - Pure Allrounder RHB RM
*Precambrian - Batting Allrounder RHB; OS/LS

Naresh - WK

Pal - Pure RMF, RHB
*Black Magic - Pure RF, RHB
*Pavanbharadwaj - Pure Leggie
*Neo95 - Pure RFM, RHB
*Pelican102 - RF, RHB

International players:

Sachin Tendulkar (Bat)
Kevin Pietersen (Bat)
Zaheer Khan (Bowl)
Muttiah Muralitharan (Bowl)

*We need to hear from these guys

Anyone want to PM the inactives to let them know? I would but I have a very very busy weekend ahead of me.

Lineup i'm looking at -

Sachin Tendulkar
Navin Boss
Kevin Pietersen
Cricketman (C)
Mukund Nandkarni
Naresh
Adyhorn
Pal
Mulari
Black Magic
Pavan

Last edited:
You are in it, just get the activity up!

Nothing is set in stone yet man. :) You'll probably be a regular.

I'm not active now because this hasn't started yet. Just letting you know;) I probably visit this thread the most, but never post because I ain't got anything to post:p

I have already pmed all the inactive draftees. I would love for them to join us and contribute a lot of posts to this thread, but I think we've got a great core group of members who are active (and that includes you, KX :p).

I think we've got to make the greatest effort to play every single member every game who contributes consistently on this thread and on the match threads, even if it doesn't provide us with the best statistical line-up on the cricsim program. It's really hard to figure out a team that the program likes anyway and the people who post actively get their averages upped by the new rules, so they will end up being the best players to play.

The PCPL will be rewarding player activity this season in the form of increased averages for active players. Players can gain up to 9 average points by the end of the season to be added or subtracted from one of their abilities. These may be carried forward to PCPL3 should it happen but this is not certain at this point.

It only applies for posts in the match threads though.

Users who are viewing this thread