Chennai Champions Team Thread

LOL :D

Good luck Chennai Chumps. You'll need it.

You keep spying on all the team thread :spy Definitely some master plan is running in your mind. MD won't be champions this time, don't worry .. WC will fix it. :p

WC's all the way down in that hole called Division 2, so we aren't fussed.

Man D will rule the world! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now that we've avenged our finals defeat from last season, we can finally get onto business as usual. :p Other than Ady and Neo, we've all posted in the match thread, so that should help us increase our team averages.

We need another bowler. We had batsman bowling the two last overs, which wasn't very pretty - costed us 23+ runs. Navin/KX want to become an allrounder or bowler? You are guaranteed more games if you do...

Are we allowed to change player values now?

No, but I think we should be fine. I don't see it being the case that every member of our opposing teams will be active enough during the course of the season to have his averages upped all the way. I think each team will have to accommodate a player or two whose original average remains constant.

Good luck Chennai. My blessing are with you (don't be happy, they won't work).

Glad,We didnt accept your blessings and we won and we are in the top of the table!Lucky that we didnt accept it!If we would have accepted it, we surely would have lost!Thank God!

Very Well played guys.Good start to the season.We have to maintain this and keep the winning strike coming.Lets have a party with Idly,Dosa,Vada,Pongal,Chutney and Sambhar guys!Cheers!

navin-boss added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

We need another bowler. We had batsman bowling the two last overs, which wasn't very pretty - costed us 23+ runs. Navin/KX want to become an allrounder or bowler? You are guaranteed more games if you do...

Are we allowed to change player values now?

Are we still allowed to change the types?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread