Chennai Champions Team Thread

He sure is. Here's another update:

Match 4 (3 posts for one point)
naresh091 - 3
Cricketman - 2
Karachi Xpress -2
pal - 2

Can i be included into the side for this week or the next game.

Yay great win guys.The points I had saved from the past three matches helped me a bit.
You know,we have beaten the team who were on a 3 game winning streak.
Lets continue this form.

Pelican - post more! :) Selection is based on activity.

Cricketman added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Next match thread lets aim for 6 posts each. This will give a 2 point boost to the averages and we'll need every point to come out on top this season.

Is it like that way?
I thought the maximum points for a match is 1 and that can be earned by three posts or more.

naresh091 added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

One more thing is that our plan of playing yet another pure bowler in BM worked quite well.He got a wicket and gave away runs below 6 per over.Murali bowled some tidy overs in the middle as well.So everything went well for us.

Yeah, and that spot is open for pelican102, who's also a pure fast bowler. We just need him to post more often.

KX, you need one more post in the match thread to have a total of 3 posts.

Last edited:
Nice. The first post can now be updated with the average increases for the last match:

Match 4

naresh091 - 3
Cricketman -3
Karachi Xpress 3
pal -3

I know only three posts matter.But just to make you know I have totally posted 6 posts in the thread lol:p

Yeah the team is right back on the money.Everyone is performing.
Top and middle orders are strong,no doubt about that.
And with Pal getting early wickets and Mukund tightening up in the middle overs,its just a deadly lineup.
Lets win more laurels!:cheers

Match 5 post count update

Cricketman - 5
Karachi Xpress - 4
Naresh - 3
Me - 3

Nice, the four of us are going steady with the average increases.

Nice to see us back to our winning ways.Lets bash that Man D like what we did in our home encounter.

Users who are viewing this thread