Chennai Champions Team Thread

Sorry, guys. I was busy with some classwork over the past week. I'm on leave for around two weeks now though, so I can be on more.

Honestly, as long as we keep posting 3 posts in the match threads to increase our averages, I don't mind if our team thread is less active than usual. We don't need to spam like some of the other teams.

tentative lineup for next game -

Sachin
KX
Navin
Cricketman
Naresh (wk)
Adyhorn
Pavan
Mulari
Zaheer
Pal
Random Fast Bowler

It will stop the sim from being stupid and selecting a batsman to bowl the last two overs. Although it weakens batting, this is a needed move.

Our batting doesn't go that low any ways. We lost a few wickets in the first game, none in the second and 2 in the third. So we kinda needed more bowlers anyway.

We might as well go for another all rounder, since the random fast bowlers seem to get thrashed around.

Yeah we need more firepower in the bowling.Our toporder batsmen are legendary,but what can they do if a gigantic target is to be chased always.
Im liking this lineup as Im sent 3 down in this.Atleast Ill get some balls to bat.
BTW who will be that no.11? BM?
Lets see how we perform without KP.

WE can use more bowlers if the pitch is Excellent and we hafta use the default line if the pitch is POOR.so we have to change the line up depending upon the pitch.Black Magic can do in the last position :-?

Cricketman, update your first post with this information:

Match thread post count: (3 posts and over)

Match 1
naresh091 - 11
Cricketman - 7
Karachi Xpress - 4
navin-boss - 4
pal - 3

Match 2
naresh091 - 3

Match 3
naresh091 - 3

Other than naresh, we have all been failing to meet our post requirements in the match threads. Let's pick it up, guys.

Yay nice to hearthis for myself.But its a small let down in the team point of view.
Anyways we shouldnt lose this game.C'mon lets win guys.

Dublin Destroyers at Chennai Champions post count update

naresh091 - 3
Cricketman - 1
Karachi Xpress - 1
pal - 1

Naresh has reached his quota once again. I'll post a couple more times once the results are posted.

Users who are viewing this thread