IPL Chennai Super Kings

He just radiates awesomeness. Here's another one.

Best.Song.Ever.

They should seriously consider making it the anthem for the WC2011.

Here's some more cricket related stuff from him. Man, his accent reminds me of my uncle. These bottom 3 aren't as funny, but are still good.

Last edited by a moderator:
SaiSrini said:
We need to win 6 matches out of 7 (which will give us 8 wins out of 14). Almost impossible, but Dhoni is a miracle man and has luck invariably on his side. Hope it works this time.

And you guys are in the finals now. Dhoni is a miracle man for sure!

^ Huh... welcome to the champions' discussion thread ! ;)

And btw remember what Dhoni said, "We can beat any side in the world !"

^ The way Chennai blasted into the finals...it was like wtf! I thought they would kiss the bottom of the barrel this year, after a set of disappointing performances in the beginning. But Dhoni is one tweaking genius!

Congrats Chennai! you beat daa world raaaaaaaa :D

We are the champions!!! Congrats to all our supporters and to people who thought we were capable. And to those who didnt like us or want us to win - Shhhhhhh..... (Finger on the mouth)

116488.jpg

Champions.

Im glad they took it. CSK seem to be the team that is least about the extra-ciricular nonsense and more about the cricket.

Great win for us.Can have a better season than this.Bad start but then,peaked at the right time to win the tournament.Was always a Raina fan.Our fielding has been one of the differences from last season.And Bollinger's arrival changed our fortunes completely.I want the same team for next season+Dinesh Karthik and Ganapthi Vignesh.

I doubt any team can be the same after the next auction
I hope Raina earns more than what he earns.
He deserves more than YUVRAJ !

Chennai will pay far more to retain Raina for next season. Dhoni has already hinted that he will stay with Chennai (he has actually given Chennai owners an advantage because they can possibly retain him for as low a hike as possible).

MSD will fail when wiil lead India in World T20 but he will rock when it comes to CSK. That is not fair. :facepalm

In World T20, hope his captaincy will work at least. :p

MSD will fail when wiil lead India in World T20 but he will rock when it comes to CSK. That is not fair. :facepalm

In World T20, hope his captaincy will work at least. :p

MSD went through a lean patch with captaincy last year with the IPL and the World T20. This year, he has done far better in the IPL than the last one and here's hoping that he continues the good form into the World T20. He has also hit decent form with that Dharmasala game vs KXIP (his scores after that confirm it).

Users who are viewing this thread