3)S.Ganguly
5)O.SHAH
6)W.Shah
7)A.MATTHEWS
8)M.Kartik
9)A.Agarkar
10)Dinda/Ishant
11)CHARL LANGAVELDT!

I cannot see us winning with lineups, lack of allrounders :facepalm Its will be interesting to see when Bond, Hussey, Gayle and McCullum arrives, which faces are going to be axed.

My lineup will be.

Hodge
Vignesh
Ganguly
Pujara
Dussey
Matthews
Saha
Shukla
Dinda
Agarkar
Bond

Last edited:
last year KKR faced DC on their 1st match right?

Check the final Cricinfo squads. If he were there, he would have been included for the Fantasy Game, for which he has not been
no i am pretty sure he is. he just left for Kolkata a week or 2 ago, and he is training. he might not play, but he is in the squad

last year KKR faced DC on their 1st match right?

no i am pretty sure he is. he just left for Kolkata a week or 2 ago, and he is training. he might not play, but he is in the squad

Who are you referring to ??

Not that Agarkar please,He is a Match Loser,he will give +40 Runs and will take 1 wicket
add to this his Beautiful Fielding :sarcasm
btw I heard that Shah playing Instead of Dhussy :doh

EDIT:-official Site looking Fooking Good

EDit:- Official Line up Vs DC

Pathak,
Vignesh,
Hodge,
Shah,
Ganguly,
Gavaskar,
Saha,
Shukla,
Dinda,
Langeveldt,
Mendis

:doh:,Our Team Management Sucks

Last edited:
Not that Agarkar please,He is a Match Loser,he will give +40 Runs and will take 1 wicket

Pathak,
Vignesh,
Hodge,
Shah,
Ganguly,
Gavaskar,
Saha,
Shukla,
Dinda,
Langeveldt,
Mendis

:doh:,Our Team Managemnet Sucks

Is this is our lineup, then we should welcome a defeat rather than hoping for a win.

Pathak,
Vignesh,
Hodge,
Shah,
Ganguly,
Gavaskar,
Saha,
Shukla,
Dinda,
Langeveldt,
Mendis

:doh:,Our Team Management Sucks

DC will eat this team...:facepalm

Last edited:
The main thing that KKR is lacking for today's match is no mccullum.No more aggresive players who can hit at a strike rate of 180-200.

The main thing that KKR is lacking for today's match is no mccullum.No more aggresive players who can hit at a strike rate of 180-200.

We are lacking quality allrounders. :facepalm I really do not count on Gayle and McCullum, i rather prefer Hodge.

ganguly and hodge to score tons and mendis to get a 5fer :D....seriously hodge is the best player KKR have.....waiting when ganguly will fire...excellent player but havent found the rhythm yet in 20/20...

Users who are viewing this thread