IPL Delhi Daredevils

The 2nd team which i hate!

Why do you hate them?As icyman said they have a good explosive batting line up which is ideally suited to this format of the game and their fielding isn't the worst!

Last edited:
I have no complaints against Sehwag's captaincy. Thier only problem was thatt hey choked at the wrong times. Even in the first season they had a great chance,but they lost it all. This time round too,they have the firepower,its just a matter of execution.

Yeah with Gambhir as captain.
Sehwag's captancy was ridiculous.:facepalm

LOL at this post. :rtfl
Don't forget that under Sehwag's captaincy, DD performed simply sublime in Season 2. They were in the finals by match 9 or 10!

Even though DC won the Season, DD had won the most number of matches.

LOL at this post. :rtfl
Don't forget that under Sehwag's captaincy, DD performed simply sublime in Season 2. They were in the finals by match 9 or 10!

Even though DC won the Season, DD had won the most number of matches.

By saying that I meant Sehwag always play good but loose way in the semis.Lol South Africa thing.Maybe Gambhir would not accumulate such a problem.

And last year, Delhi pitch was too a factor for loss of Delhi.

Sehwag's captaincy had nothing to do with winning the IPL.

In fact, had he chosen Glenn McGrath played, it would have helped a lot. Delhi and Sehwag stuffed up some team choices majorly.

Gazza added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

D. Warner
V. Sehwag
G. Gambhir
A. B. de'Villiers
T. Dilshan
D. Karthik
R. Bhatia
A. Mishra
A. Nehra
P. Sangwan
D. Nannes

Sehwag's captaincy had nothing to do with winning the IPL.

In fact, had he chosen Glenn McGrath played, it would have helped a lot. Delhi and Sehwag stuffed up some team choices majorly.

Gazza added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

D. Warner
V. Sehwag
G. Gambhir
A. B. de'Villiers
T. Dilshan
D. Karthik
R. Bhatia
A. Mishra
A. Nehra
P. Sangwan
D. Nannes
What is Dilshan doin at No 5. play him as a opener or drop him :p

Maybe this year Sehwag will come at 2nd down. We have often seen Sehwag saying in pat that he wants to bat at 2nd down so maybe in this year IPL we can see that happening. As far as i am concern Delhi Daredevils line-up for opening matches will be as follows.

T.Dilshan
D.Warner
G.Gambhir
V.Sehwag
A.B.Villiers
D.Karthik
R.Bhatia
W.Parnell
A.Mishra
A.McDoanld
A.Nehra

By saying that I meant Sehwag always play good but loose way in the semis.Lol South Africa thing.Maybe Gambhir would not accumulate such a problem.

And last year, Delhi pitch was too a factor for loss of Delhi.

:doh ^ Epic Fail

Sehwag and Dilshan should be the opening pair

Users who are viewing this thread