IPL Chennai Super Kings

Yes, if CSK needs to be safe then RR and DC need to loose. :upray Badri and Tyagi are kept in Team XI though they are not contributing anything to the team.

Why they are not trying Ntini? It's really unfair that he didn't have any chances for two seasons. It's unfair for any player.

Badri not contributing? He had scored 222 runs in 11 games at an average of 31+ and a strike rate of 120 with the highest being 55*. He needs to be brought in at the right time.

I think Murali might be back next game for Thushara. Next game is a home one against KKR. Since those guys have Gayle and McCullum who can tear into the fast bowlers, Murali for Thushara might not be a bad option although Thushara has been highly economical in this tournament.

Last edited:
Badri not contributing? He had scored 222 runs in 11 games at an average of 31+ and a strike rate of 120 with the highest being 55*. He needs to be brought in at the right time.

I don't even remember any T20 impact of Badri on CSK except one match :what My bad!

surendar added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

I think Murali might be back next game for Thushara. Next game is a home one against KKR. Since those guys have Gayle and McCullum who can tear into the fast bowlers, Murali for Thushara might not be a bad option although Thushara has been highly economical in this tournament.

Raina can't be a 5th bowling option always! Unless the track has a great support for spin like yesterday, there is no point in having three spinners in the line up.

I think Hussey will be dropped for Morkel and Thushara for Murali. That you, you have three pacers and three spinners.

Bollinger didn't do well in his last 2 games though he won't be dropped for Murali, and Thushara will be making way for Morkel, but I still doubt if Murali would be brought back or not !

I think Hussey will make way for Morkel. Not sure who will make way for Murali. Hussey is struggling after two games and he doesnt have much time to get acclimatised.

How does Deccan's win affect CSK?

They are above CSK in the points table, but Chennai have played one less game. If we win tomorrow against KKR, we go above Deccan, Rajasthan (and Delhi if Delhi loses to Mumbai tomorrow by a good margin and if we win against KKR by a good margin). Hope Delhi lose tomorrow (by a good margin) and Chennai win tomorrow.

And win we did :) Awesome performance by Ashwin and Bollinger with the ball. And Raina and Vijay with the bat!!

Badrinath has been the silent contributor. Vijay has been Chennai's revelation this IPL. Raina continues his good work for Chennai. Good that we have two Tamil Nadu players (Vijay and Ashwin) coming off really well for the team, and Badri doing his part too (though not as big as the other two). If only now we got a local fast bowler who can be good enough, it would be great.

Word.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread