IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

Vignesh will open.. He is a hard hitter and a big slogger

Can SRK do it for Kolkata Knight Riders?

A lot was expected out of kolkata knight riders in the first season of the ipl. Probably, the fans got blurred between reality and reel-ity. They finished fifth.

SRK made all the right noise, gave out a lot of ?gyaan? on what went right ? which wasn?t much anyway ? and what did not, danced, sulked and tried to use everything possible for his side, including sending letters and SMSes, that reeked of lines from his latest Bollywood blockbuster, but nothing changed in 2009.

In fact, it did. They plummeted further down from 5th to eighth! Last! This was after they had a decent start and had won a game, which had prompted SRK to ask his critics to ?go suck an egg!?

The egg was probably on SRK and his team, who went from one loss to another, and in the end, played so horrendously, that one wondered whether he was better off acting in movies rather than owning cricket teams.

It is 2010. Things have again changed. They have a new coach, captain, players, strategies, and even sponsors. But the owner still remains the same; SRK. Will he bring any luck for KKR this time around? Or will they win only after the owner also changes?!

A lot was expected out of kolkata knight riders in the first season of the ipl. Probably, the fans got blurred between reality and reel-ity. They finished fifth.

SRK made all the right noise, gave out a lot of ?gyaan? on what went right ? which wasn?t much anyway ? and what did not, danced, sulked and tried to use everything possible for his side, including sending letters and SMSes, that reeked of lines from his latest Bollywood blockbuster, but nothing changed in 2009.

In fact, it did. They plummeted further down from 5th to eighth! Last! This was after they had a decent start and had won a game, which had prompted SRK to ask his critics to ?go suck an egg!?

The egg was probably on SRK and his team, who went from one loss to another, and in the end, played so horrendously, that one wondered whether he was better off acting in movies rather than owning cricket teams.

It is 2010. Things have again changed. They have a new coach, captain, players, strategies, and even sponsors. But the owner still remains the same; SRK. Will he bring any luck for KKR this time around? Or will they win only after the owner also changes?!

Marketing his own team was very important for him after their disastrous show in the first IPL. He did the right thing by sending out SMS and giving freebies,etc etc.

Last season, they made a lot of noise with their 'multi-captain' theory,which was the sole reason for them to plummet even further down the rankings table.

As you pointed out, things have changed. I belive in Whatmore as a coach. Whats more is that Ganguly is back at the helm without any pressure as such. Last year, he was being given a torrid time by the coach. It is time for KKR to rise and I am sure that they will.

He was a confused man.
He is known as a good coach who took Aus to three WC victories.
My view: Australia made Buchanan, not Buchanan made Australia.

He was a confused man.
He is known as a good coach who took Aus to three WC victories.
My view: Australia made Buchanan, not Buchanan made Australia.

Ofcourse.

Australia was made by Mark Taylor and Steve Waugh + attribute Geoff Marsh's efforts as well.
Buchanan controlled a team which was almost set,almost perfect. He simply had to steer it. The acceleration, braking and suspension of this vehicle were already laid well in advance.

OMG can we please ban this plagiarizing piece of crap.

Here is the article he ripped off again!

The CRIC Fan Club - Skipper - Can SRK do it for Kolkata Knight Riders?

The Line up for the first match should be
1)B.HODGE
2)G.Vignesh
3)S.Ganguly
5)O.SHAH
6)W.Shah
7)A.MATTHEWS
8)M.Kartik
9)A.Agarkar
10)Dinda/Ishant
11)CHARL LANGAVELDT!

I love kkr n specially dada. I love dada playing cricket.i think kkr will surely do some thing 2 save their pride as dada is the captain.what do u think.

This is the team i'll be cheering for this season.
I hope they manage to stay afloat until McCullum arrives and takes care of the business.
Ganapathi Vignesh is a real asset to have.:)

Users who are viewing this thread