Clarke or Symonds - There is a scenario though.

Who do you take on the tour?

• Total voters
Lets say Australia is in a spot of bother at 103/4 in a test. Come Symonds. He sticks his bat out, manages a couple of fours and gets out playing a silly shot. On the other hand, Clarke would play a solid, determined innings and get his team out of trouble (and maybe fall in the last over :p).

A win in the tests and ODIs is enough. Who cares about what happens in the T20?

I will take Symonds as he is impact player. Also I will take Bucknor along.:p

U do know ppl clarke is the cancer in the team. he is smart arse little prick. him and symonds have problem between them. clarke was involved in a incident with tim smith a rugby league player if my memory is correct.

ppl need to think is symonds really the problem or is it clarke.

bushy added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Clarke bats off nightclub clash - League - Sport - smh.com.au

Your question has a contradictory point. You say that neither player changes form during the series, but you mention that Symonds can get into "big hitting form" in the Twenty20 for the ODI's.

I'd have to go with Clarke.

I'd take symonds cause feelin blue is clarke's little *****. Nah i'd take Clarkey. Atleast when we're struggling Bingle can bang up the action. Though Symmo's girl is smoking...

Congratulations feelin blue you win dizzys award for most pointless thread I've seen so far! You are talking about two very different players that fulfil two very different roles in a side with no Micheal Clarke you are looking for another frontline batsman able to control and steer an innings a trait which is vital in all forms of the game. With no Andrew Symonds you need an allrounder capable of taking the game away from your opponent in the blink of an eye with either bat or ball and save thirty runs in the field. When you select a cricket team you look for a thing called balance and never in this universe will you see these two players looking at the same spot. What is next? Who would you take on tour Matt Hayden or Glen Mcgrath?

Users who are viewing this thread