Champions League CLT20 4 Returns to south africa

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Had a look at the scorecard(as usual) and I have to ask no Mahela? Injured I suppose, but I find it hilarious how the owners don't trust Sehwag with the captaincy, like they prefer Rosco over Sehwag. :lol

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Had a look at the scorecard(as usual) and I have to ask no Mahela? Injured I suppose, but I find it hilarious how the owners don't trust Sehwag with the captaincy, like they prefer Rosco over Sehwag. :lol

Ross like Mahela is an international captain, while Sehwag isn't?

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Ross like Mahela is an international captain, while Sehwag isn't?

Wasn't having a go at Ross or anything, but it's just odd 'cus Sehwag used to captain them on a regular basis, figured he'd still be vice-captain ya know.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No, Sehwag had clearly mentioned before the tournament that he does not wish to lead at all. Even in a practice game, Mahela was rested and Ross was the skipper. Sehwag wanted to play this season freely just as a batsman, similar to what he had done earlier and asked Gambhir to lead the team.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well played sixers .:thumbs

Epic

Panel of Selectors
No, Sehwag had clearly mentioned before the tournament that he does not wish to lead at all. Even in a practice game, Mahela was rested and Ross was the skipper. Sehwag wanted to play this season freely just as a batsman, similar to what he had done earlier and asked Gambhir to lead the team.

Ah, gotcha, thanks for fillin' in, true Sehwag fan I must say. ;)

spooony

Club Captain
Nowhere near to this. Sheikhs, you know.

61909.jpg

Trophy-121027G300.jpg

While we at it finally after 11 years!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
SOK needs to be back in the T20 side, what a spell by him. Hazlewood has also been awesome a lot more economical than the other 2 more fancied quicks.

War

Chairman of Selectors
The tournament was a utter waste of time and really needs to come off the international calendar.

However with regards to players who impressed for me, AUS blokes Josh Hazlewood and O'Keefe along with Chris Morris made great cases for future international selections.

Josh has showed why he was a star bowler when AUS won the previous under-19 world cup which lead to him being given an odi debut @ 19. While O'Keefe gave a strong audition why he should be in future odi and t20 teams.

Morris bowling showed S Africa have a good pace depth and i think he is unlucky not to be on the current tour to Australia.

spooony

Club Captain
Did Levi played for someone in the tournament?

Oh congrats to the sixers. They were the most consistent team and thoroughly deserve to win it. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread