Club Championship Season 2 - League on Hold for a week

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Well done Parth, great league. Auctions were the best and the finals presentation was great too! Hate to say it but congrats Kumar. Credit should be given when one deserves it.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thank you guys.

Important thing is I am off to Europe tonight so wont be online till 23rd of May. We will start with Season 2 things from May 24. For season 2 each team will have to remove 5 players at-least.

So till 23rd decide on which player to release from the squad. I will put up the stats in sometime.

Thanks for all your support

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well done Parth, great league. Auctions were the best and the finals presentation was great too! Hate to say it but congrats Kumar. Credit should be given when one deserves it.

ha ha ha...thanks.:lol

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Also those who are interested in continuing please post, I for now need a new manager for Scorpions team :)

AnasK

Club Captain
Sorry Parth :(:( I had to shift my house in urgent basis and now as soon my Internet Connection was installed I came online. I tried to inform you by my friends but no one replied to me. So I would request you not to give my team to other manager. Please :noway :( I request you please. :( You could see my interest before I got inactive. I really want Scorpions. Please !!!! I was really worried when I wasn't active. As I already said that I couldn't inform. And for the same reason I have lost my two teams in other leagues. Please I beg you, I would be active from now on as my Internet connection is installed.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Posted via Mobile Device

No need to beg me mate :) Anask you will continue as the manager and Ahmad will assist you OK?

Users who are viewing this thread