codemaster dispatched blic 2005 already.

i ordered from play.com and its been posted n it shoiuld come in 3-56 working days so mondey l8est

if i preorder on play.com NOW will it come buy thursday?

if i preorder on play.com NOW will it come by thursday?

jimbob said:
i ordered from play.com and its been posted n it shoiuld come in 3-56 working days so mondey l8est

You have a long wait then. :p

And to the person who asked if they order it now will it come by Thursday. The simple answer is: No. It won't be despatched until tomorrow at the earliest, and then you'd be lucky get it for Friday.

You could order it from www.gameplay.com

I've ordered from them and they offer a 1st class service for an extra 99p.

I should get mine tomorrow.

Well I reckon (and I'm not 100% on it) if you ordered now, it would be posted later today, and you would receive it by Thursday, but plenty of shops sell new games for ?29.99. ASDA are your best bet, or Tesco. You could probably get it from a 24 hour Tesco if there's one near you and get it at midnight Thursday. Oh and Royal Mail deliver on Saturdays, so you could receive it then, but I'd go to a shop now to make sure you at least get it on the day of release.

goddammm it.. why do you guys get it before Aus, that Sucks I mean heck eveyone knows Cricket really only is played in NZ and Aus.. I mean whats with the Pommie Loving... damn I hope I won a copy... I can't wait till 30/9/05 thats bollocks !!

Bond27 said:
goddammm it.. why do you guys get it before Aus, that Sucks I mean heck eveyone knows Cricket really only is played in NZ and Aus.. I mean whats with the Pommie Loving... damn I hope I won a copy... I can't wait till 30/9/05 thats bollocks !!
and even if you didn't win the copy, you can still order it online. Then I'm sure you won't have to wait till 30/9/05....Shipping wouldn't take no more than 14 days.

sameer0807 said:
and even if you didn't win the copy, you can still order it online. Then I'm sure you won't have to wait till 30/9/05....Shipping wouldn't take no more than 14 days.

not winning is not an option because I will WIN !, yeah I hear what your saying I went yesterday 2 me bank and hopefully they'll approve me application for a Credit Card, fingers crozzed

Bond27 said:
not winning is not an option because I will WIN !, yeah I hear what your saying I went yesterday 2 me bank and hopefully they'll approve me application for a Credit Card, fingers crozzed
Good luck! :) BTW you can also tell your dad to buy you this game online or something, I'm sure he will have a credit card.

sameer0807 said:
Good luck! :) BTW you can also tell your dad to buy you this game online or something, I'm sure he will have a credit card.

I don't really think he'll like me ringing him up on his summer fishing vacation, dad i need 2 buy a cricket game of the internet can i borrow your cc details, he'll be like Son, You have a Job and Live away from home, I'm not sponsering you stupid game addiction any more, it's gone 2 far allready, dump the PC and find your self a nice girl and i'll buy you 2 dinner next week...

Users who are viewing this thread