Commentory/music Importer Found !!!!

jeromedascorp said:
umm. its called reading through all posts. and if you explored the files inside the folder of the game then you would know what we are talking about.

Dude, seriously... May I humbly suggest that you cut the guy some slack. You never know, he might end up producing some kick-ass commentary patch in the future. You never know what a little help now might provide later on. After all, it's one thing to sift through the .GOB file looking for each individual piece; it's another to figure out what triggers each piece of commentary and how it all fits together. Not exactly simple is it? :rolleyes:

Burma's Finest said:
Dude, seriously... May I humbly suggest that you cut the guy some slack. You never know, he might end up producing some kick-ass commentary patch in the future. You never know what a little help now might provide later on. After all, it's one thing to sift through the .GOB file looking for each individual piece; it's another to figure out what triggers each piece of commentary and how it all fits together. Not exactly simple is it? :rolleyes:

My god. Someone who isn't flaming me, thank you. :hpraise

I've read the other posts, and as i'm not a hugely knowledged person on this kind of thing, i just want a simple broken down guide to putting my own music in the game. Thank you in advance to anyone who can.

cc2003btw said:
"I don't like cricket, I .................. "
If u dont like cricket why are you at this foprum and why do you want music in the game? Thats the only reason I blew up at you. Sorry. Guess its jus that after living in US im sick of all these idiots who think cricket sucks.

Neway, heres what you do:
-first you download the software in the 1st post
-Convert your favorite music file using the software and save it to a directory that you know. The file will be saved there in the converted asf format

Then:
-download BIG Gui (search the forums for the link)
-using big gui, open the folder C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\Cricket 2005\data\pc\audio and open the file "Audio.big"
-Delete one of the songs which you dont like, but copy the file name.
-Rename the music file which you converted with the copied fuile name.
-Finally, import the renamed, converted music file into the music.big file.

Thats it!

jeromedascorp said:
If u dont like cricket why are you at this foprum and why do you want music in the game? Thats the only reason I blew up at you. Sorry. Guess its jus that after living in US im sick of all these idiots who think cricket sucks.

Neway, heres what you do:
-first you download the software in the 1st post
-Convert your favorite music file using the software and save it to a directory that you know. The file will be saved there in the converted asf format

Then:
-download BIG Gui (search the forums for the link)
-using big gui, open the folder C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\Cricket 2005\data\pc\audio and open the file "Audio.big"
-Delete one of the songs which you dont like, but copy the file name.
-Rename the music file which you converted with the copied fuile name.
-Finally, import the renamed, converted music file into the music.big file.

Thats it!

I think he was referring to the song 'I dont like Cricket, I love it!' which is the theme song for the Twenty-20 cup here in England

well sorry bout that. This wat living in the US can do to u!!! Havent wantched cricket in 2 years!!

Yes. Now I remeber. Just heard it once. during the 1st twenty20 finals day. Think you can link me to that song?

You should really check up on your facts before flaming people, just because they aren't as clued up as you are, or vice versa.

bit late but anyway

yea. im sorry guys. If only he added "..love it!" in the end i wuda remebered.

My apologies to cc2003btw and all other member for my pathetic mistake.

jeromedascorp said:
yea. im sorry guys. If only he added "..love it!" in the end i wuda remebered.

My apologies to cc2003btw and all other member for my pathetic mistake.

Lol, no worries. Just give me a hand and we can forget it all.

Sample of part of the song 'Dreadlock Holiday' by 10cc that includes the line 'I don't like cricket'

Attachments

• Holiday.zip
    328.3 KB · Views: 39
jeromedascorp said:
well sorry bout that. This wat living in the US can do to u!!! Havent wantched cricket in 2 years!!

Yes. Now I remeber. Just heard it once. during the 1st twenty20 finals day. Think you can link me to that song?

Well living in the US ahhh that explains why your such a ****** to others when they dont quiet understand things :boxing

Last edited by a moderator:
If iwas really such a rude prick as you say then I wud been banned a long time ago. You really should know when to keep quiet. I acknowleged my mistake, took a few beating for it and I apologized. Whats the need for you to continue?

Like Burma's Finest says just forget it all!!

Users who are viewing this thread