Common History Youtube Channel. Ideas needed

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi today I got Idea to make a youtube channel that presents history videos of various things and people by presentation but I need more ideas can you help me in this?

D

Deleted member 46200

The plight and struggle for female posters on a cricket forum...

Seriously, I do like history and do watch certain things on you tube being honest Indian History for us it not mentioned enough and this would be a good start.

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
so i will start a youtube channel called common history in 2018 after my exams I will narrate the videos and write it. I will use Wikipedia and google images for pictures and paintings in videos and use british pathe and criticalpast for historical clips. but I need your support to spread the channel now I didn't have place for record but I will use my laptop or pc for recording and my internet connection is not well and winter here Jaipur is too cold. but I will start my own blog in January which will provide some good historical resources.

about the history of india I got lots of books about it so its not a big problem from 1857 to 2005 I got all the info what happened in india.

I want some of your opinions on that.

Users who are viewing this thread