Commonwealth Bank Series

1 six and 1 four from Lee previous first over for his second spell.

Brett Lee is coming to an end.
He just doesn't bowl fast enough anymore.

Tait's the pick of the bowlers today because of his shear pace.

Bracken
Tait
McGrath
Hogg
Watson

;)

Last edited:
New Zealand are really starting to hit out for boundaries...the aussie bowlers aren't doing that well to get wickets...

Lee pace isn't too bad just isn't having that same impact like he was last year which is a worrying cause we can't let sides get off to such a good start.

Vincent has been awesome again, another 50 on his comeback.

Yeah its pretty good for the New Zealand. They should get a high score.

Our bowling attack seems to be real tame right now, apart from Tait no one else has even looked like getting one. Same happened against the English bowlers just didn't look like taking wickets.

I think it's time we go back to playing Hogg and 3 pacemen especially on these flat pitches. Putting Watson into the team would mean we still have the 4 pacemen and hes usually good at breaking partnerships.

Pup gets our 2nd wicket, hes been bowling good lately.
Tait back on and hes still in the 150s not bad at all!

I think this might be boon for Kiwis, now we need someone with fresh legs to take on the bowlers.

Dam why can't we give Tait 20 overs :(
What a pearler to get Vincent for 90, bit of inswing straight through the gate. He has to go to the WC after this display.

wfdu_ben91 said:
Brett Lee is coming to an end.
He just doesn't bowl fast enough anymore.

;)
Lillie went through a period where he slowed down and he became one of the greatest bowlers ever

Cut lee some slack he was up against someone who just bowled a 160 kph ball which hasnt been done since the world cup in 2003 i think

Users who are viewing this thread