Commonwealth Bank Series

Yeah Tait is bowling is good and Tait seems to be bowling a lot faster then Lee...whys that? Is it because Tait is looking for pure speed and Lee looking for accuracy?

Damo01 said:
Yeah Tait is bowling is good and Tait seems to be bowling a lot faster then Lee...whys that? Is it because Tait is looking for pure speed and Lee looking for accuracy?
Tait could be showing off a bit tho, wants to cemenet his spot in the world cup team, so the only way he can do that is by speed

Tait's accuracy is just fine and hes bowling at 150+, surely Lee should be able to crank up the speed and be accurate with a more stable action that Tait.

wfdu_ben91 said:
Boooooooooooooooooo

Why not keep Tait on? He only went for 3 runs in his last over!
Maybe saving him for the last overs of the day, get the tail enders out

Clark a maiden over 1st up, thats why they brang him in ceopt Tait :p

One of Tait's deliveries hit 160 km/h according to channel 9. I havent seen anyone crack 160 since Brett Lee during the 03 WC.

If NZ can't get 270+ on this road then they've got some issues.

I doubt Lee would still be able to hit 160, he's past his peak in terms of sheer pace.

Even without Hogg, the spinners should be able to dominate this crumbling track.

We can't take Clark to the WC. We just can't.
Looks the same way with Johnson.

Get Tait to keep bowling over 155kph then he should be on the first flight with the other 14.

Jacob Oram might come out and cause damage again for aussie today like he did last time in perth ODI match.

I haven't seen a yorker from Tait today, he was bowling that every 2nd ball last game.
As I speak hes chucked one in there, great comeback spell by him so far.

Users who are viewing this thread