Commonwealth Bank Series

siddharth2002 said:
But having Vaughan is good for the moral and that can be a difference between winning or loosing. Now that Flintoff is captain again, I am not quite sure about England chances although I have put some vBookie on their victory.
I struggle with this. Yes, it can win you games, but I question how many games become difficult because of that guy in the top order who is only there for the morale of the team.

But Freddie just can't set fields and doesn't pick the right bowlers to bowl at the right times. Vaughans captaincy practically overrules his shocking ODI form. Though I believe if he opens the innings (his true position but has never been able to play there) and gets a clean run without niggles he will get big scores soon enough. It may be wishful thinking but Vaughans got talent and is a natural strokemaker.

Oh-oh... Australia win a toss. 350 odd anyone? Mahmood breaking Mick Lewis's record? First 200 by a batsman in a Odi? 100+ run victory?

You can tell I'm confident :p

I like this team, and we finally won a toss- excellent work all round

Now off to wait out the two hour delay until it starts on TV :mad

If England actually get off to a good start when chasing, what price Hogg taking a bagful for next to nothing?

It would be a lot easier for England if they get early wickets....so that it would make it harder for Australia to make a big total.

:D sorry to change subject for 2 secs did anyone just see that ad with gilly...I dont expect any replys but it made me laugh :D ...ok back to the cricket..sorry just had to mention it :cheers

i can gaurantee freddie will be either opening the bowling or bowling the 2nd over

but he may have come to earth realising he aint superman so use his players lik he should

Dam, what a shame. I am missing out on lot of cricket this summer as no cheap way of getting Sky at my new place :(

siddharth2002 said:
Dam, what a shame. I am missing out on lot of cricket this summer as no cheap way of getting Sky at my new place :(

Hey mate dont cricinfo have a 3d live sim..prob the next best free thing..thats if they are covering the game..they should be though

skinnywicket said:
Hey mate dont cricinfo have a 3d live sim..prob the next best free thing..thats if they are covering the game..they should be though
That's worse than reading text commentary, honestly. Good start by Aussies though, Hayden looking confident with that shot it seems (I can't see him though :p)

Users who are viewing this thread