Commonwealth Bank Series

Has to be Loye. Leading Domestic OD run scorer in the last year and he is certainly a class player. Big hitter as well, so a perfect replacement for Pietersen

wfdu_ben91 said:
I think Pakistan could challenge us. When fit, they'll have a bowling attack of Asif, Gul, Akhtar, Naved, Saqlain (not gonna happen).

I think Mills & Bond will trouble our top order batsman and Vettori will chip in with a few wickets but generally I think the bowling lineup of McGrath, Lee, Johnson, Clark, Bracken, Hogg or whoever we decide to play will probably destroy New Zealand's batting lineup and end up saving us the match.

As for England, unless acouple of their batsman steps up and makes a match winning hundred then I don't see them winning a match on this tour.
what about the bowlers?

England's batting is going to take create a big hole without Pieterson, Nixon has the weirdest style of wicket keeping in international cricket and the bowling attack is just not much of any quality.

This could hurt England's confidence leading into the World Cup and there performance. With the "quality" they have, it's just not producing.

I've been searching around looking at a few English news reports
and haven't seen any names they suggest will take the position.
It'll be interesting...

Dr.Cricket said:
Well, we're set to hear who will replace KP in 24 hours or so.

So come on Poms, who's gonna replace Pietersen in your ODI squad?
I'm stumped as to who they'll pick.

As for the up-coming AUS vs' NZ match.
I really hope the Kiwis put up good fight. Truth be told,
I'm getting sick of all these walk-overs on England,
I wanna see some hard fought cricket this Summer.

Oh stop being a bigot will you? You know quite well you love winning all the time.

It's Loye, Loye or Loye who should be called up.

langerrox said:
what about the bowlers?
Well them to obviously, though they were all over the place until they brung the spinners on while England's batting could've turned ugly if Pietersen wasn't in the side.

How Kevin should of played it lol -

That's him in the first Ashes test at the Gabba I am playing...again lol

Ah but seriously, I felt for him. I think he is a genuine nice guy, and hated that he was in pain...

wfdu_ben91 said:
Well them to obviously, though they were all over the place until they brung the spinners on while England's batting could've turned ugly if Pietersen wasn't in the side.
i have no idea what point you are trying to make here?

how 'ya looking now?

MUFC1987 said:
New Zealand V England Final. Guarenteed.

Did you have a moment of madness when you said this? Australia is always hard to beat on home soil and the lads were hurting from losing the ashes last time. As for the odi's, we have some of the heaviest hitters and miserly bowlers in the world. I would be surprised if we lost two matches. New Zealand always gives us a hard time and may just knock us over at some stage but Australia will be a clear winner at the end of the series. P.S. If you poms separate the test team you have now, you'd be crazy! They have a heap of talent and should be nurtured without the insecurity that goes with being a member of the U.K. national team. Get rid of the has-beens that control U.K. cricket. :cheers

evertonfan said:
Oh stop being a bigot will you? You know quite well you love winning all the time.
Ok, you're right, you've got me there, I admit it. :p

langerrox... Nice avatar. ;)

Dr.Cricket said:
Ok, you're right, you've got me there, I admit it. :p

langerrox... Nice avatar. ;)
gonna say the same thing about your sig, tis a beauty!

langerrox said:
gonna say the same thing about your sig, tis a beauty!
I'll give you the .PSD file if you would like it?
You can do whatever you want with it, no credit needed either.

Dr.Cricket said:
I'll give you the .PSD file if you would like it?
You can do whatever you want with it, no credit needed either.
haha mate, that won't be necessary :P thanks for the offer. all the england bashing has made me mighty tired, good night ;)

Cya you champ.
Have sweet dreams of seeing KP getting hit in the ribs over and over,
you'll wake up in the morning feeling fantastic... :D

Users who are viewing this thread