Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

When there is a list and you click quick download does it download whats on the list or just downloads the next part of the list but you have to manually download what you want.

Have made a few edits to English Domestic teams, added logo's to kits and correct stadiums. Also made few changes to line ups and certain player appearances (particularly Yorkshire and Somerset).

Shared under jfec1004

Many thanks to original authors!!

Is anyone working on the following kits

PNG, Oman, Namibia, Canada, Nepal, UAE?

I've had a go but looking at the previous efforts on DBC 17 I'm a long way behind.

Also does anyone know who did the CWC 1992 Teams on DBC 17. They're fantastic and I'd love to see them on ashes 17.

Hey @Llewelynf, I know this worked in DBC 17 but if I was to delete the created teams during a career mode then reupload them then the kits/appearances would change but the lineups/skills will not yeah?

Hey @Llewelynf, I know this worked in DBC 17 but if I was to delete the created teams during a career mode then reupload them then the kits/appearances would change but the lineups/skills will not yeah?
I assume it's the same. I have not tested it in ashes. Upload your career and save files up to online storage if you have psn plus and the try. If it fails just download and replace with the old

Community is not working only now or today tried to download and update few teams.
Is it under maintenance.

Dbc 17 player creations were much better.
Are the same team creating or a new team.
New game but old creations better strange.
Same old hairstyles and sunglasses like dbc.
What new ashes in creation dint find any new feature.Strange?

Dbc 17 player creations were much better.
Are the same team creating or a new team.
New game but old creations better strange.
Same old hairstyles and sunglasses like dbc.
What new ashes in creation dint find any new feature.Strange?
Dude stop trolling my threads. Make your own damn thread and troll all you want.

Dude stop trolling my threads. Make your own damn thread and troll all you want.
Sir not trolling atall was just asking with new ashes game more refine engine creation how come dbc17 creations better that's strange.
If u r creating Hats off on ur effort.
Strange why kholi morkel etc looked better in dbc 17

Users who are viewing this thread