Complete Excel Stat Sheet & Archive

howzat!

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,

I was kinda fed up with not knowing what my stats are per Batsman and personal batting stats so I threw together a sheet and I though some of you might like it. Let me know what you think. You can rename the players and it also works for 2 player games.

Howzat! :onpc

Attachments

• Cricket Stats.zip
    148.3 KB · Views: 136

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for this file. But where do need to put the score in?

I played a little bit, but I don't understand some things. What is the flipscore and danscore?

howzat!

School Cricketer
You need to put the score in under "runs" and when you finish the innings, press "Archive and clear" then it will be added to the average and if the batsman is not out, this will also be taken into consideration (unlike in cric2004).

Flipscore average and danzscore is for 2 player only.
you can put a "d" or an "f" under "player" column and it will calculate the average for that player. if you leave it blank, this will not be calculated.

This is the same for "Personal Best 1" and "Personal Best 2".

I dont know how many of your guys play in 2 player mode but we play it all the time and we like to know what my average with Vaughan is and how badly ;) my friend does with Vaughn.

Briggsey

International Coach
Yes maybe a little readme file or something along those lines would have been helpful here.

MWaugh

International Coach
stats dont get updated in cricket 2005. i think this is the reason for the stat sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread