Excel Statistics Sheet

howzat!

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,

I was kinda fed up with not knowing what my stats are per Batsman and personal batting stats so I threw together a sheet and I though some of you might like it. Let me know what you think. You can rename the players and it also works for 2 player games.

Howzat! :onpc

Attachments

• Cricket Stats.zip
    148.3 KB · Views: 553

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
thats an interesting spreadsheet ......I have the a dumb question though...how do you get the information out from C2004??? do you manually input it from the screens??if so thats a lot of work just for stats!!

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
ahk2578 said:
thats an interesting spreadsheet ......I have the a dumb question though...how do you get the information out from C2004??? do you manually input it from the screens??if so thats a lot of work just for stats!!

Wouldn't say thats a dumb question. I use to input stats from the PS2 version (now have PC version) into an excel sheet. The only way I can see you being able to do it with the PC version is through taking screenshots.

howzat!

School Cricketer
Okay maybe I should have posted an FAQ as well.

There is no way unfortunately to feed the info directly to the sheet. You have to enter the runs and the way you got out manually. This might seem like a lot of work but in return you get lots of stats and records after playing many innings. What you do is
after every batsman gets out, you update the sheet and at the end of the innings you click on "Archive information". After a couple of innings you will see how your averages start to pan out and what all your batsmens score is and of course what your own average is.

Let me know if you have more questions

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Dude, thats complex. I use this, but not often(and never for C2K4 :p)

Attachments

• Team.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 259

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
It's also bloody good work howzat, I wouldn't know where to start with something like that.

Anyway, this is probably the best thing i've done in terms of keeping statistics:

Attachments

• Example sheet.zip
    188.7 KB · Views: 248

Trescothick

Club Cricketer
howzat! said:
Hi Guys,

I was kinda fed up with not knowing what my stats are per Batsman and personal batting stats so I threw together a sheet and I though some of you might like it. Let me know what you think. You can rename the players and it also works for 2 player games.

Howzat! :onpc

What goes in the 'Player' column?

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
i am actually making a program to do this, still you have to put in the scorecard yourself but it was going to update all the stats for all the players etc. also was going to keep partnership stats show records and show player profiles.

i gave up on it and have moved it over to the blic mode, going to update averages ingame and save line ups etc. if i ever get it finished i think it will be wicked

Users who are viewing this thread