Complete Graphics Re-do [WiP]

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm planning on completely re-doing all the graphics I can on ICC 2006. This includes logos and skins/overlays. The logos will all be in this style -

I'm open to suggestions on how to improve these but they will all have to have that silver border otherwise things get a bit complicated.

As for the overlays I'm going to do something similar to what FreddieFan did for ICC 2005. Each country will have a different overlay depending on who broadcasts their home matches. Eg England - Sky Sports, Aus - Channel 9 etc. I need to find out who broadcasts in the other countries as i'm really not sure. Here's a preview of what the Sky Sports overlay will look like.

It looks a bit plain because the second colour is white and I would usually put that behind things like the score but I can't because it's impossible to change the font colour. Any suggestions are welcome.

On to the menus. I really don't know what do do for this. I was thinking perhaps just making ones with some of the main cricket stars on, so if you have any ideas please tell me. :)

Up to now I've only done the England logo and Lords overlay but I'll get started on the rest tomorrow, probably doing the logos first.

To Do List
International Logos - Done
County Logos - In Progress

Menus - Yet to start

Aus overlays - In Progress
Eng overlays -
- International - In Progress
- County - In Progress
Ind overlays - Yet to start
Pak overlays - Done
SL overlays - Done
SA overlays - In Progress
NZ overlays - Yet to start
WI overlays - Yet to start
Zim overlay - Yet to start

Last edited:
Looks really good, I am looking forward to it....

If you need any help with anything I'm willing :)

I think this is the broadcasters:
Aus - Channel 9
Eng - SkySports
Ind - ESPN
SriL - TEN SPORTS (possibly Pak as well)

Great idea thought mate, really liking the look of that logo :D

awesome dude
Pak = ARY Digital
India = ESPN
Sri Lanka = Ten sports
New-Zealand = Sky New Zealand
Bangladesh = Bangladesh TV

Thanks guys and thanks to Saltries and Rajev for those broadcasters. I think all of them were made for Cricket 05 so that should help a lot.

I've been continuing with the logos and I've done most international ones and a few county ones. Here are a few screens.

I'll hopefully finish the international ones tonight and then do the county ones when I get time over the weekend.

I can help with anything you need RabbleRouser :)
I can do overlays for the commentary and batting/bowling cards whilst in game...

Last edited:
I've now finished all the logos for the test playing sides. :) I've done a slightly different style with the team's main colour behind the logo rather than just white. What do you all think is better?

Users who are viewing this thread