Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

have added @westindies2007 west-indian domestic sides (distinct from CPL) to the OP.

(westindies2007 has asked me to credit the following player creators: Sunny Bonny, JB96, Razorblunt, LlewelynF7)

have also split properly listed the specific Zimbabwe teams made by @SpitfiresKent

just like to take a moment to thank all the guys who have made so many teams... this is absolutely awesome that we have covered such a breadth.

Just a random question, due to batsmen seemingly batting better when set to precise or conservative are people bothering to set most batsmen to that when creating these great sides?

Not a big deal because you can just go re through them and change, just curious to what people thought about the batting style!

i have uploaded leewards. also update the kit for the other team. i had played them in career mode n realize it was mess up. all fix now.

Folks, I am planning to make my ATG team. I intend to search and download players from Don Bradman Academy as my baseline. Now say I download Joel Garner from the academy and the downloaded player had a height of 6' 6", can I change it to 6' 9" along with other attributes (e.g., left handed to right handed, and fast medium to fast)?

@blockerdave, I'm hoping you have already done something similar and can answer my query.

Folks, I am planning to make my ATG team. I intend to search and download players from Don Bradman Academy as my baseline. Now say I download Joel Garner from the academy and the downloaded player had a height of 6' 6", can I change it to 6' 9" along with other attributes (e.g., left handed to right handed, and fast medium to fast)?

@blockerdave, I'm hoping you have already done something similar and can answer my query.

Yes, you can edit players you download from the server.

Please guide me on how to toggle off the adult filter and also unblock the user generated data, so that I can update the teams.

Thanks

what @NoLeName said. basically once downloaded it's yours to use and abuse

Just a random question, due to batsmen seemingly batting better when set to precise or conservative are people bothering to set most batsmen to that when creating these great sides?

Not a big deal because you can just go re through them and change, just curious to what people thought about the batting style!

Hey mate have you done testing on this? Do you mean AI bats better?

Users who are viewing this thread