Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Need some help here.......Please.?

I downloaded the south African domestic teams and I want to add them to the career menu of teams in career mode. How do I do that??

Is it even possible??

Because I want to start my career playing for my south African domestic sides and not having to choose the English or Ausie sides.?

Anyone know what to do??

Thanks guys

Need some help here.......Please.?

I downloaded the south African domestic teams and I want to add them to the career menu of teams in career mode. How do I do that??

Is it even possible??

Because I want to start my career playing for my south African domestic sides and not having to choose the English or Ausie sides.?

Anyone know what to do??

Thanks guys

If you spent as much effort trying to find the answer you are looking for as you did spamming the forum, you would already know the solution to your problem.

Have a question regarding adding Bradman to my custom team... I am creating a custom team (my All Time Great team) and want to add Don Bradman to it. How can I do so since Don Bradman is a licensed player in the game?

Have a question regarding adding Bradman to my custom team... I am creating a custom team (my All Time Great team) and want to add Don Bradman to it. How can I do so since Don Bradman is a licensed player in the game?

just use the bradman in CA... it should be possible to do so.

I have created a World Text XI based on the ICC Rankings. Check it out! The creator's name is FunkyYellowPanda!

I do NOT find that name strange at all. Just figured I'd let you know.

Don't blame you! My friend and I both had weird names so we decided on making new accounts (Dont know why we chose the names we did).

I've had problems with bonus points in custom competition. I made a 5over comp with bonus points for 50runs or 8 wickets. In a match I just played I made 59 and took 8 wickets but I was only attributed 1 bonus point. Also, in another match the opposition was given a bonus point when they neither made 50 nor took 8 wickets and I think I should have been given one instead (but I canr remember the score). Has anyone else experienced this?

Since some have asked me to post a note here, I have uploaded to the server my teams that are being used in most of the online leagues (Ranji, IPL, UCC).
Username: arjwiz

This includes the following teams:

Current Generation Test Playing Nations
Australia
Bangladesh
England
India
New Zealand
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Zimbabwe

All-Time Best International Teams
Australia
England
India
New Zealand
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Zimbabwe

Current IPL teams
Chennai Super Kings
Delhi Daredevils
Kings XI Punjab
Kolkatta Knight Riders
Mumbai Indians
Rajasthan Royals
Bangalore Royal Challengers
Sunrisers Hyderabad

All my players and teams are Llewelyn, mrdconnors, or chandrakif downloads. They have all had their skills and bowling type edited to be (in my opinion) accurately representative of their real-world skills, eliminating errors such as Saeed Anwar being a bowler, among others.

@blockerdave please edit into the OP.

Last edited:
Hey all,

Been lurking for a bit, especially when I found out that this game had been released and was available in the US region free. Love this game, and just wanted to say a big thank you to those organizing and working in this thread.

I'll try to keep my noob questions at a minimum, as most seem to have been answered, but realized that individual team downloads might be worth the extra time to get them right. Wasn't sure if that also edited player attributes/skills with the download, but seems like the steps are really cut and dry ("just uncheck to update stats".

So again, thank you to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread