Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Here's a wacky idea!

Fix it.

I have on mine, other people could be quite interested in this information before starting a career if they are using that team don't you think?

The creator may also be interested

I have a wacky idea for you too, try to be less snarky and possibly try to do some forum posts that actually add something

I have on mine, other people could be quite interested in this information before starting a career if they are using that team don't you think?

The creator may also be interested

I have a wacky idea for you too, try to be less snarky and possibly try to do some forum posts that actually add something

Chill it was joke Mrs Sunshine...

@blockerdave I have created the SA Domestic teams please add them to the op. I added in many more players and have re skilled and balanced them. Also I have created a SA T20 League for people playing career mode in Australian league with SA teams. It consists of 8 teams, 6 from the domestic teams and 2 representative teams, Bangladesh XI and Harare Thunder!

I've just been through and changed the default lineups for all the Aus and English teams I downloaded to stop them from using the same lineup for every format.
Is this something the team creators can do on the originals so all downloaded versions are correct?
It's annoying as you can't change it once career mode starts.

I have done it with all my teams including the default uniforms and uploaded them again. So if anyone is using my teams they should update them.

When did you do that? For me this was with teams downloaded this morning.
Thanks for all your hard work by the way.

Awesome! Thanks for making those adjustments!

Perhaps as a suggestion, since this came up... would it be beneficial going forward to maybe mark the date in the OP that teams were updated?

I may be mistaken, but I couldn't see the actual date when I was trying to download them on my console. Might help for people who want updated teams, and may not know if ones they grabbed have updates.

Llewelynf I was wondering if you could add the t20 blast county team lineups with kits to your existing county teams which i have downloaded by the way.
I would really appreciate it if you could do that as some of the t20 blast kits are amazing

I have done it with all my teams including the default uniforms and uploaded them again. So if anyone is using my teams they should update them.

Great work. Much appreciated. How many teams have you created altogether?

Just downloaded the S.A domestic teams of LlewelynF7 (thanks by the way for the effort). Just one thing, I don't see the cape cobras on there.....Also, is there a way I can do a career mode with these teams?

@blockerdave I have created the SA Domestic teams please add them to the op. I added in many more players and have re skilled and balanced them. Also I have created a SA T20 League for people playing career mode in Australian league with SA teams. It consists of 8 teams, 6 from the domestic teams and 2 representative teams, Bangladesh XI and Harare Thunder!

South Africa have more first class team pick two off

Boland
Border
Eastern Province
Easterns
Free State
Gauteng
Griqualand West
KwaZulu-Natal
KwaZulu-Natal Inland
Namibia
North West
Northerns
South Western Districts
Western Province

To make an all south african competitions.

Just downloaded the S.A domestic teams of LlewelynF7 (thanks by the way for the effort). Just one thing, I don't see the cape cobras on there.....Also, is there a way I can do a career mode with these teams?
Cape cobras are there, look under LlewelynF 7 and they are Nashua cape cobras

Users who are viewing this thread