Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Thanks for the heads up :)

no worries. i've re-uploaded now with the correct link, and correct roster. (unless there were any others i hadn't spotted!). have also done some re-skilling and checking the default line-ups for all teams Aus thru Pakistan (alphabetically) and have reshared these. Will redo the other international teams shortly.

I'll have a fully linked and attributed New South Wales team ready to go in the next 24 hours. Once that is done and some people have downloaded to check that it is all right, I'll get going on the rest of the teams

I'll have a fully linked and attributed New South Wales team ready to go in the next 24 hours. Once that is done and some people have downloaded to check that it is all right, I'll get going on the rest of the teams

cool. be good to start getting more teams done. watch out for the batting lineups, have noticed some very strange line ups in the teams i've been doing, and had to correct them. star ratings are done on the lineups, so they have a big effect.

on that note, i have also just amended the batting lineups and reshared the eng/aus 1930s teams.

cool. be good to start getting more teams done. watch out for the batting lineups, have noticed some very strange line ups in the teams i've been doing, and had to correct them. star ratings are done on the lineups, so they have a big effect.

on that note, i have also just amended the batting lineups and reshared the eng/aus 1930s teams.

Personally I'm not too fussed on the star ratings for the teams. I'm not going to have the likes of Clarke or Watson in the batting lineup for NSW because they obviously play a maximum of one or two games a year for them.

One question though - speaking of guys like Watson and Clarke. I have used different versions of them to what you may already have linked in your teams - if you download my NSW team, what happens to those links?

Personally I'm not too fussed on the star ratings for the teams. I'm not going to have the likes of Clarke or Watson in the batting lineup for NSW because they obviously play a maximum of one or two games a year for them.

One question though - speaking of guys like Watson and Clarke. I have used different versions of them to what you may already have linked in your teams - if you download my NSW team, what happens to those links?

The duplication gets over written. You do however have a choice to not use the ones that BD is using. I have completed 10 england counties of linking attributes and skills. Ones i have completed all i will upload them.

Snowy....the newest version of player you download will overwrite the past ones. You will find the latest watson you downloaded in all teams.

Snowy....the newest version of player you download will overwrite the past ones. You will find the latest watson you downloaded in all teams.

Interesting.

So if you downloaded my NSW team and didn't like the Warner or Watson for example, you can't avoid it basically. You just have to redownload the original you wanted?

Interesting.

So if you downloaded my NSW team and didn't like the Warner or Watson for example, you can't avoid it basically. You just have to redownload the original you wanted?

Couldn't you uncheck everything except identity in that case? Wouldn't it then take on the face of your old Watson or Warner?

Interesting.

Snowy, yes. It is not a big issue as the old watson will still be in there somewhere as a free agent. Just have to relink.

But chinaman spin is right. If you are satisfied with your own current version, just uncheck identity.

I don't know how it's done if you download a team, but if you download a linked player and you have already got your own linked version it offers you the chance to either use the new one or keep your old one

Pakistan batting 3.5 ?? i mean they are even worst than bangladesh to be fair. :facepalm

I don't know how it's done if you download a team, but if you download a linked player and you have already got your own linked version it offers you the chance to either use the new one or keep your old one

^This is correct.

OK I've uploaded a team called 'NSW Blues' which is fully linked with faces, kits and attributes for all 28 players (you know it is the right one if it features no-name players like Lenton, Bills and Dwarshuis) Hopefully it worked!

Batting line ups are a bit all over the place, but they should be accurate....ish

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread