Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Llewellyn has no Mumbai Indians as far as I can see.

All the other ipl teams look good thanks mate.

I did do one. I must have just missed it when uploading yesterday. I will re upload it later.

Thanks

I just updated my indian domestic teams. The new versions have more complete squads and different batting line ups for first class, one day and t20 cricket, taking into accounts the last limited over tournaments. :)

May be I am ignoring something, so opoligy in advance, in ps3 Don Bradman academy, i do not see the usernames of users who have created the content when i scroll through teams, am i missing something?

Last edited:

So for some reason I had forgotten to upload mumbai Indians. All sorted now.

So for some reason I had forgotten to upload mumbai Indians. All sorted now.

Wanted to know how have you rated skills for individual players? Can you share the guidelines you followed for doing so? If yes, do share it with us so we can try to normalise the top rated teams by using a similar process for rating players' skills.

Any idea when the new linkable players will be added @BigAntStudios?

Once patch#1 is out we will turn our attention to that.

btw Patch#1 has cleared one of the platforms, just waiting on the other one then it will go live, fingers crossed it's this week.

Once patch#1 is out we will turn our attention to that.

btw Patch#1 has cleared one of the platforms, just waiting on the other one then it will go live, fingers crossed it's this week.

Awesome news one down one to go ! Can't you go live with the approved one now ? Would make half the people happy : )

I know you not gonna do it ! I just try my luck : )

Awesome news one down one to go ! Can't you go live with the approved one now ? Would make half the people happy : )

I know you not gonna do it ! I just try my luck : )

We can't because it would more than annoy that console manufacturer.

Kings 11 Punjab dress

As the title suggest can some one please upload new dress as this old one is not good.or someone tell me how to do it.thanks
Also if some one let me in for playing test or three days,competition matches online.thanks all

If only the Turkish national team was created. I would love that.

And yes, they do exist

If only the Turkish national team was created. I would love that.

And yes, they do exist

If only there was a way you could create it yourself. You would love that.

And yes, it does exist

Users who are viewing this thread