Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Why is it important to overwrite everything? Would the attributes, skills, and statistics by BigAnt not be more standardised and accurate than those from different creators? Would overwriting all not result in a situation where a Tamim Iqbal, who's great for Bangladesh, might have better skills than a David Warner skilled by another creator?

it's not important, it's just what i think you should do. it's just a guide.

@blockerdave I have uploaded updated versions of my teams but due to the change from CA to the game my user name is LlewelynF7.

I literally have uploaded every team with a link as well as New Zealand domestic, caribbean premier league and SA domesctic. All my lineups are pretty much as up to date as possible.

I know it might be a lot of work considering you now have a copy now but please could you add it to the OP.

THANKS

@blockerdave I have uploaded updated versions of my teams but due to the change from CA to the game my user name is LlewelynF7.

I literally have uploaded every team with a link as well as New Zealand domestic, caribbean premier league and SA domesctic. All my lineups are pretty much as up to date as possible.

I know it might be a lot of work considering you now have a copy now but please could you add it to the OP.

THANKS

will do.

I just uploaded the team Rest of India that played against Karnataka in the Irani Cup this year.
@BigAntStudios
Some of my Indian domestic teams are showing as linked (there's the new chain symbol) when there is no link available: they're Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Mumbai and Hyderabad. The game is confusing them with the IPL teams, but these 5 are totally different since they only compete in the first class and one day tournaments.
I don't really understand why they're showing so because I did not link them myself to any team, however all the players inside them that have on disc counterparts are correctly linked.

Also, my team Assam is showing as A-Censored. Can you please correct this ?

Thanks a lot for your work and dedication.

Can We Download These Squads For PS3 I Am A Newbie In DBC World:rolleyes

It's get best ok at the moment or replace by individual user a better option

@BigAntStudios

I'm trying to upload a New Zealand team and having some issues (basically keeps signing me out every time it 'checks' a player). When I try uploading other teams it isn't giving me issues. Any ideas if there is something going on with you know who?

@BigAntStudios

I'm trying to upload a New Zealand team and having some issues (basically keeps signing me out every time it 'checks' a player). When I try uploading other teams it isn't giving me issues. Any ideas if there is something going on with you know who?

Will check it out tomorrow.

I've uploaded a NZ team which is basically the Get Best NZ Team by mrdconnors and updated the links for all player commentaries not already there plus added a T20 squad (based on the last T20 played against Sri Lanka at the World T20) and modified uniforms a little. Its in the rising section of teams in the academy. I'm 5th on the list at the moment and submitted by my xbox live gamer tag - Angry Panda Z.

ok guys sorry for the noob question but didnt get CA, so when i 1st played the game the system updated my existing teams, if i want to add extra team i just choose "best team"?

@BigAntStudios

Surly he couldn't do something like that...? I know absolutely nothing about technology, but wouldn't that require him hacking the CA servers or something along those lines? He really needs to get a new hobby

Users who are viewing this thread