Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Ross can you just ban him as i think he is trying to take over CA.

and his aliases he uses to vote things down/up? You know which ones they are :eek::spy

Yeah, my three NZ domestic teams were 4 stars and are now 2 stars; my six CPL teams were 4 stars and are now 2.5-3 stars; my NZ, SA, England and India all went from 3 to 1.5 stars; my two BBL representative sides went from 3.5-4 down to 2.5 stars and my Melbourne Stars went from 3 to 1 star. My nine get best teams were not downgraded, and neither were my other Australian domestic teams.

Cheeky ask here but I don't suppose anyone has recreated the on disk rosters with correct names and perhaps even better visuals so they can be used correctly in career mode :wave?

not being an a-hole (well not much of one) but that is a lot of work and time for something we expect to be patched imminently - i'd say it's very unlikely to happen.

in the mean time if you care that much you can go through the on-disc roster one by one and "get best" each player individually, it will take you time but no more than the time you're asking someone else to spend for you.

not being an a-hole (well not much of one) but that is a lot of work and time for something we expect to be patched imminently - i'd say it's very unlikely to happen.

in the mean time if you care that much you can go through the on-disc roster one by one and "get best" each player individually, it will take you time but no more than the time you're asking someone else to spend for you.

But blocker... he is 18 years old and looks like Christy Turlington! Does it matter that he's male?

Yeah, my three NZ domestic teams were 4 stars and are now 2 stars; my six CPL teams were 4 stars and are now 2.5-3 stars; my NZ, SA, England and India all went from 3 to 1.5 stars; my two BBL representative sides went from 3.5-4 down to 2.5 stars and my Melbourne Stars went from 3 to 1 star. My nine get best teams were not downgraded, and neither were my other Australian domestic teams.

I expect only those "named" by him in the emails/posts to be effected but it looks like he's gone wider? ****er has too much time on his hands.

But blocker... he is 18 years old and looks like Christy Turlington! Does it matter that he's male?

if he's male he can't look like christy turlington.

if he is a really a she, and does look like christy turlington... well my inbox is waiting for the picture proof.

I expect only those "named" by him in the emails/posts to be effected but it looks like he's gone wider? fisher has too much time on his hands.

I think it may have something to do with the fact that I created NZ domestic teams? He did bitch about them at one stage, and then he's seen he had the opportunity to mass down-vote further. Although there still is the option that my creations are just shit and everyone hates me. I get that a lot :noway

----------

if he's male he can't look like christy turlington.

if he is a really a she, and does look like christy turlington... well my inbox is waiting for the picture proof.

Wouldn't be the first time I'd seen a male look like a hot chick... bathroom of a party... long story... I didn't say nothing.

one other thing, maybe @HBK619 can look at - my Associate all time team is A-Censored on the server, I have reported it as wrongly censored but it's not changed.[/QUOTE]

I think it's due to "ass"ociate I had a similar issue with my "tit"ans team. Under identity make sure the short name isn't "crude" for lack of a better word

Of course I understand that, was just checking if anyone as obsessed with the specifics as me had already done it to personally save me time (and as you say, try not sound like an a-hole) :).

i play 2 players on my xbox....and everytime i switch xbox off...next time i dont get the teams and settings are all reset :/
any fix for this?

Does this guy downvoting the teams affect the "Get best" thing?

@BigAntStudios, Can't you make the teams/players created by munkymommo, blocker, israr, chandrakif and 6 others as sticky so that no matter what they wont go down? That can be a temporary solution. If the fisher cannot vote these teams/players down then all he could achieve is number 11 on the list. I know this is not perfect but it would helpt the new buyers greatly who are not aware about this problem in get best and also reward these members who have spent countless hours in creating teams/players.

P.S: Apologies to anyone who have i forgot to mention.

Last edited:
Please let me know how to download these updated teams. Please help me with this

Users who are viewing this thread