Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

I will look into it as to whom is voting.

Thanks, could just be that my teams are shit, but he who shall not be named did have a dig at my NZ domestic teams so I don't know what to think.

The only skew in the votes is to downgrade those of one particular user, no regulars of this forum should be effected.

That user may now have realised he cannot vote his up so is now voting yours and others down.

I will actually remove all of his players from the system if he persists. Got it? :wave

The ratings from my teams have also gone down for some reason. I also had a few on the get best option. Now that makes me wonder if it is those that were on get best, someone must be fiddling with the votes.

Sorry, so the get best has changed recently?

Not sure. Haven't checked it lately.

What seems fishy though is that some of the teams were the highest rated and are now only 3 stars.

The ratings from my teams have also gone down for some reason. I also had a few on the get best option. Now that makes me wonder if it is those that were on get best, someone must be fiddling with the votes.

funnily enough i think i have the opposite - any of mine that weren't get best (or are for teams that have not got on-disc teams to link to) have gone down more ratings-wise.

-----

one other thing, maybe @HBK619 can look at - my Associate all time team is A-Censored on the server, I have reported it as wrongly censored but it's not changed.

For example, my South African domestic teams listed on @blocker's OP were between 4 and 5 starts and are only 3 now.

funnily enough i think i have the opposite - any of mine that weren't get best (or are for teams that have not got on-disc teams to link to) have gone down more ratings-wise.

-----

one other thing, maybe @HBK619 can look at - my Associate all time team is A-Censored on the server, I have reported it as wrongly censored but it's not changed.

I downloaded your England again last night and Stokes still bats right handed. Pretty sure I chose to replace everything. Could I have done it wrong?

I downloaded your England again last night and Stokes still bats right handed. Pretty sure I chose to replace everything. Could I have done it wrong?

no idea... he is definitely a lefty on my PC version of CA. i will check the game tonight... as long as identity is being replaced that should be enough.

you know i think it might be because you have a 23 year old (or however old) B Stokes in the game, they don't update it.

i would unlink england, or just stokes, and then re-download and try that

Guys , just a General request to all the creators out there.

Will you guys not try and tone the players arm hairs down to something more realistic ? I get the sneaky feeling that this part of player creation gets skipped , as almost all the players I`m playing with after the Get Best button was pressed has these elaborate front arm hairs.

My daughter and wife actually asked me a few times why does the guys all have tattoos on the arms , and I had to show them that its arm hair.

Some might laugh , but once you notice it , it sticks with you and you see it all the time :D

PS. Maybe BigantStudios can look into a future Patch where the default arm hairs are much less , then I would think this would dissapear.

Cheeky ask here but I don't suppose anyone has recreated the on disk rosters with correct names and perhaps even better visuals so they can be used correctly in career mode :wave?

For example, my South African domestic teams listed on @blocker's OP were between 4 and 5 starts and are only 3 now.

It will take me a little while to work it out.

Users who are viewing this thread