Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Ross, just a thought... why don't you IP block this chunnster guy? I'm sure he's more likely to run out of IPs from where he can post his teams than fake email addresses. I'm sure when he's IP blocked 2-3 times, we will not be seeing much of his teams. But knowing him, he may very well have a VPN.

That would be quite unfair to him.

Thanks to the people who put in hard work creating classic players I've enjoyed these teams. I've created the 1999 World Cup teams using a lot of these downloaded players but not every player was available to download. I've got the uniforms as close as I can see correct (Bangladesh, West Indies & Zimbabwe impossible to get close) and changed the names of the stadiums to reflect prominent English stadiums used. I've filled in players with stats, identity, attributes (but only roughly because I have no idea how accurate they are) but the likenesses are not even attempted in most cases besides changing skin colour.

Would anybody who is good with likeness creating be willing to have a go of editing these players if I upload the teams? I've got the list of players I've half attempted. I think people would enjoy having these teams but I don't really want to upload crappy or make out like I'm claiming other peoples content you know

Thank you to everyone who has created teams and to the others managing this thread.

I have two questions

- I am wondering how attributes and skills are handled in CA. How does CA normalise, whether for online or offline, players created by different creators who may not use the same scale while assigning attribute and skill points? Assuming an on-disk player doesn't exist, the opportunity to link without overwriting BigAnt's attributes and skills doesn't present itself.

- How do I de-link a single player?

As I should be getting this next week (if everyone's 11th release date is right) are the get best teams the teams mentioned in the first post?

Thanks to the people who put in hard work creating classic players I've enjoyed these teams. I've created the 1999 World Cup teams using a lot of these downloaded players but not every player was available to download. I've got the uniforms as close as I can see correct (Bangladesh, West Indies & Zimbabwe impossible to get close) and changed the names of the stadiums to reflect prominent English stadiums used. I've filled in players with stats, identity, attributes (but only roughly because I have no idea how accurate they are) but the likenesses are not even attempted in most cases besides changing skin colour.

Would anybody who is good with likeness creating be willing to have a go of editing these players if I upload the teams? I've got the list of players I've half attempted. I think people would enjoy having these teams but I don't really want to upload crappy or make out like I'm claiming other peoples content you know

You are welcome to share your teams. You do not need anyone's permission. Just acknowledging others' work is good enough. I wanted to create the 99s world cup teams too. Specially aus and saf. Currently in the process although it's coming rather slowly.

----------

As I should be getting this next week (if everyone's 11th release date is right) are the get best teams the teams mentioned in the first post?

It should be.

Here's hoping then, i'll use the get best and if there's any errros i'll just download the teams I need.

So it seems Chunnster's team isn't top for England current generation any more. However unless downloading it destroyed my links, even when I do 'Get best' for all teams on the PC Academy, the English players still aren't linking correctly (even with mrdconners England team). Players like Cook are different for club and country. Bit annoying but not sure where the problem lies and whether this is happening in the actual game

Ross, just a thought... why don't you IP block this chunnster guy? I'm sure he's more likely to run out of IPs from where he can post his teams than fake email addresses. I'm sure when he's IP blocked 2-3 times, we will not be seeing much of his teams. But knowing him, he may very well have a VPN.

Tricky, it logs into PSN/XBLA first and there could be an issue blocking someone from those platforms - I think Sony/MS would be unhappy with me.

Damn, I have no net connection near my xbox- anyway to update teams w/o net connection

So it seems Chunnster's team isn't top for England current generation any more. However unless downloading it destroyed my links, even when I do 'Get best' for all teams on the PC Academy, the English players still aren't linking correctly (even with mrdconners England team). Players like Cook are different for club and country. Bit annoying but not sure where the problem lies and whether this is happening in the actual game

Maybe best to reset the rosters to the default and get best again.

You are welcome to share your teams. You do not need anyone's permission. Just acknowledging others' work is good enough. I wanted to create the 99s world cup teams too. Specially aus and saf. Currently in the process although it's coming rather slowly.

----------

It should be.

Do you want me to upload those teams? Australia has all 15 players and South Africa is only missing Elworthy and one other player.

Do you want me to upload those teams? Australia has all 15 players and South Africa is only missing Elworthy and one other player.

You are welcome to do so. A lot of people will like to download those. I personally like using my own teams mostly. :)

----------

Think the best idea would be to follow the instruction in the first page. Bit time consuming but will be worth it if you care about correctly linked players and one version of each player.

Users who are viewing this thread