Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

As it stands now...I don't think so? All his teams are rated 5 stars again, but I think there is at least one team rated higher based on link (So his Otago team that is linked to the Unicorns would still be replaced by the higher rated Unicorns team by Munkey). It's a bit difficult to check each one, but the fact they're all 5 starred is probably still a concern.

I could be wrong but I've just used get best on the CA and I got his England team...They aren't linked correctly at all I don't think. At least players like Cook are different between county and country

by 'his' I mean Chunnster

Last edited:
What's annoying about Chunnster is it's not that his teams are crap but he thinks they're great, it's they're so incorrectly linked and terrible they ruin everything. What a tosser

Once again, he's not representative of the nation of NZ or the people within. I believe I speak for the nation by saying in regards to both the cricketing and gaming communities he's a knobhat of the highest order.

Probably been mentioned before but just to let you know I've just downloaded mrdconnors current England team and Stuart Broad is misspelled "Suart."

Another issue I've just found is Broad and Stokes bat right handed although I suspect the game may not let players bat and a bowl with different hands at present.

It is very unlikely that chunnsters teams were ever in the get best.

If you believe a name censored that shouldn't be then let me know. We had the classic Essex etc...

@BigAntStudios The Associate ATB side (presumably "ass" counts as a naughty word) and, strangely, BJ Watling (who shows up as B. W-Censored). Not even Google has turned up any instances of his name as a swear, although apparently there was an old Roman road between England and Wales that's now known as Watling Street....

It is very unlikely that chunnsters teams were ever in the get best.

When I go on the CA (pc beta v1) and replace England current generation with the best version, it replaces the team with his version. A version of himself is in my team and also my links have gone mental

Probably been mentioned before but just to let you know I've just downloaded mrdconnors current England team and Stuart Broad is misspelled "Suart."

Thanks I'll correct.

----------

I wonder if Chunnster's efforts have anything to do with my England current gen being zero rated?

Has anyone who has the game received any of Chunnsters teams from get best?

I really need to understand for sure if there is an issue as at the moment I have staff not able to replicate it.

Well know all his teams are back down to 3 stars so they shouldn't be part of Get Best.

Users who are viewing this thread