Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Well know all his teams are back down to 3 stars so they shouldn't be part of Get Best.

They should even start dropping lower than that the ****er even has multiple PSN accounts doing his dirty work.

I know you're going to read this Chunnster, just fearsome tweak off.

They should even start dropping lower than that the fisher even has multiple PSN accounts doing his dirty work.

I know you're going to read this Chunnster, just fish off.

Oh they've already started dropping alright.

Half stars for all.

I wouldn't take his lawyer on, he's got the best emale address ever.

So is there a way to get best and have the right attributes? Like have the bowlers actually open the bowling in career mode etc.

So is there a way to get best and have the right attributes? Like have the bowlers actually open the bowling in career mode etc.

You can either individually link players, or wait for the patch.

Yeh resetting would probably be quickest. Then just go through each player individually and select 'repalce with best'.

Only problem is then you're playing with slightly out of date state/county rosters.

Yeh resetting would probably be quickest. Then just go through each player individually and select 'repalce with best'.

Only problem is then you're playing with slightly out of date state/county rosters.

Okay thanks!
I'd rather play with an out of date roster then have Callum ferguson and Phil hughes opening my bowling haha

corrected and re-shared. actually on my CA Broad was left handed bat already, so let me know if that is still wrong if you re-download?

Cool thanks. Sorry thinking back I may have been mistaken on Broad as I think the batsmen crossed before the catch so he would have been the non striker.

Has anyone who has the game received any of Chunnsters teams from get best?

I really need to understand for sure if there is an issue as at the moment I have staff not able to replicate it.

Ross, just a thought... why don't you IP block this chunnster guy? I'm sure he's more likely to run out of IPs from where he can post his teams than fake email addresses. I'm sure when he's IP blocked 2-3 times, we will not be seeing much of his teams. But knowing him, he may very well have a VPN.

Users who are viewing this thread