Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Possible silly question but uk based so not got hands on game yet. if i spent time and download all my teams in the academy on the PC, will i have the exact same roster of teams as soon as i put the disc in on the xbox?
No, they aren't shared that way. You'll need to go through and download each one on the Xbox as well.

so what are the usernames of good people to download from?

and how to we replace a player for a new one we like?

@BigAntStudios (Ross)/ @HBK619, pls look into this and ensure these teams are rated low or maybe removed from CA servers altogether. I wouldn't want my teams to be messed up after downloading the "Get Best" teams.
We are keeping a close eye on the get best options every day.

If Chunnster's remain wrongly linked, no matter the amount of voting he does with bogus accounts, he will never get to the top.

Can you please tell is it for ps3 or Xbox?
And if for ps3 then how to install?

We are keeping a close eye on the get best options every day.

If Chunnster's remain wrongly linked, no matter the amount of voting he does with bogus accounts, he will never get to the top.

Indeed I have come up with an algorithm that will go live soon to rectify the issues. Lets see how many kittens he has....

Just because I am late to this thread - has Chunnster got any teams on any get best list?

Just because I am late to this thread - has Chunnster got any teams on any get best list?

As it stands now...I don't think so? All his teams are rated 5 stars again, but I think there is at least one team rated higher based on link (So his Otago team that is linked to the Unicorns would still be replaced by the higher rated Unicorns team by Munkey). It's a bit difficult to check each one, but the fact they're all 5 starred is probably still a concern.

What's annoying about Chunnster is it's not that his teams are crap but he thinks they're great, it's they're so incorrectly linked and terrible they ruin everything. What a tosser

Just saw my teams wayyyy down the list after 120+. In between there are about 100 chunnster teams. LOL

I want to use my S4 as a hotspot can sone one send me the ps3 setings

Users who are viewing this thread