Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

It should be RB/R1 Then assign the correct kit to whichever match type you want it to be. Then you assign the batting lineup name to the uniform match type.

Mate let me know your CA name and I will get the teams in the OP. Great work!

I uploaded them. They're all titled Australia 99 WC, India 99 WC etc except for Kenya and Scotland they're titled "...99 WC UNIFORM ONLY" I haven't filled in their squads with old players.

It's not the greatest creation but it's mostly a bit of fun. I was playing a 12 team league and enjoying it, others might too.

I've been working on the all time greatest teams for Australian domestic teams. Not entirely happy with the Tasmanian team but they're difficult.

The name is SirChunkenstein.

As long as my get best doesn't "y'know" me over for county teams tomorrow i'm happy. Need to avenge a disappointing defeat today.

Last edited:
@blockerdave Can you confirm if the IPL teams created by chandrakif have up to date squads or are they old?

@BigAntStudios, Can't you make the teams/players created by munkymommo, blocker, israr, chandrakif and 6 others as sticky so that no matter what they wont go down? That can be a temporary solution. If the fisher cannot vote these teams/players down then all he could achieve is number 11 on the list. I know this is not perfect but it would helpt the new buyers greatly who are not aware about this problem in get best and also reward these members who have spent countless hours in creating teams/players.

P.S: Apologies to anyone who have i forgot to mention.

I can downvote or remove teams/players but cannot upvote or endorse them.

loads of my teams have dropped from 4 or 5 stars to 3 or less

I am investigating.

PS: I trade on being upfront and honest in my business dealings and with the community at large, as hopefully those that have met me would attest, what you see is what you get (and more!) So I'm still not happy about the allegations of deceit and distrust which I do not believe were reasonable.

Regardless, it is not reasonable for me to ignore your posts since you have purchased the game, and more than that I do respect that you have added a great deal to the community.

We all know Chunner is a naughty boy so Ross have you had anyone like him before or is this the downside of releasing a huge Beta like CA to the public, always has to be a nut job out there.

PS So how is your team going with all the request on here Ross, is the office up beat.

Also how do you feeling about the release of the game and is the amount of problems you and your team were expecting.

I am investigating.

PS: I trade on being upfront and honest in my business dealings and with the community at large, as hopefully those that have met me would attest, what you see is what you get (and more!) So I'm still not happy about the allegations of deceit and distrust which I do not believe were reasonable.

Regardless, it is not reasonable for me to ignore your posts since you have purchased the game, and more than that I do respect that you have added a great deal to the community.

Yay... mummy and Daddy are talking again...

But wait... why are they wrestling each other naked like that...

I am investigating.

Thank you. I am sorry that the situation blew up as it did and apologise for my part in it and the offence given.

Your game is awesome.

All Time Best teams for Australian States are available if people are interested. The Tasmanian team was just a fill in job to at least be on par with the rest, most don't genuinely belong but at least they played for Tassie except for Max Walker but he's Tasmanian so I chucked him in 12th man.

At each stage, just let the everything be overwritten.

Why is it important to overwrite everything? Would the attributes, skills, and statistics by BigAnt not be more standardised and accurate than those from different creators? Would overwriting all not result in a situation where a Tamim Iqbal, who's great for Bangladesh, might have better skills than a David Warner skilled by another creator?

Users who are viewing this thread