Conspiracy 365 Mafia - End Game - Town Win

Well Papa Smurf is the doc to me, I'm not sure how there can't be one, and there's being hints of one in some of the write-ups.

Haha, Mafia Doublevoter/Poisoner.

Would definitely be the strangest role we'd ever had. :p

What about a Mafia BD/Poisoner? :p

Hmm, Mark lynched Dr.Pepper prior to treva delivering the hammer. Also didn't lynch treva and Chewie at all...

I'm sure about everyone as town as this point which presents a slight problem. If we're lynching on the basis on who doesn't deserve to win then we should probably go for Mark or Aditya...

Just as a thought have we considered vengeful townies? Think it was Harry Potter mafia where Draco switched alignment.
If that is the case we pretty much have to discount everything that happened up until Chewie (or maybe Treva) died.

My prime suspect in that scenario would be Aditya.

My prime suspects are Mark, Spoobir, and Smurf.
I didn't get the time to go through the thread but I'm sure there might be some clues in there somewhere which can lead us to the remaining mafia.

What I'm actually confused about is, how many are left. I can't think there are 2 left- 1 mafia killer and 1 poisoner. It is more realistic to believe it's only one who was the poisoner to begin with, but now also has the killing role.

Can the poisoner be Individual?

The only hint which suggests Smurf could be anti-town is that he protected himself on Night 4. Town aligned doctors generally aren't allowed that iirc. Also I remember having seen in one of the previous games that the mafia doctor could protect himself on one occasion. Can't remember the exact game though.

In his defence though, claiming a doc in a 20 player game was quite a bold move, and no one CC-ed him either.

As for Spoobir, no one has CC-ed him to be the vig and the Night 1 write-up suggests Spoobir killing Themer without involving any BD swaps. FTR, mark was RB-ed by Abhas on that night.

As I'd previously said, Mark looks most likely to be the remaining mafia/poisoner, and in his defence has nothing but for that 'nice guy' phrase to suggest he could be town.

----------

Also, let me again remind you all that Mark has lynched every single town member including Tom, though he lynched Tom only after he was hammered.

As for his lynching of mafia members, he delivered the penultimate lynch to a hammer on Dr.Pepper, where the hammer vote was eventually delivered by treva (mafia). That was his only mafia lynch after which he went completely silent during Chewie and treva's lynches.

Mark's posts on Day 2 (prior to Dr.Pepper confirmed to have been hammered)

Not really, if we force someone to roleclaim and they fake claim then they'll be spotted out immediatly. We can lynch them and doc can protect the actual role bearer.

Pretty much what DP did in the end.

I'm going to lynch DP now, and here's why.

- If he is a vanilla townie, no big loss

- At this point it will be impossible for us to agree on and lynch someone else on this day, so I'd rather take a chance and at least lynch someone.

lynch Dr Pepper

Now, why would he even provide a reason for his lynch when he's the 9th one to lynch DP? Sort of strange, considering every other lynch had no reasoning whatsoever from him and were just blatant blind ones.

no one has counter claimed the Dr role, so Dr Pepper's medical credentials are apparently legitimate.

Incredibly desperate for someone to CC DP to be the doc?

I know this is going to make me look really bad if I turn out to be wrong, but there ya go.

Just as a thought have we considered vengeful townies? Think it was Harry Potter mafia where Draco switched alignment.
If that is the case we pretty much have to discount everything that happened up until Chewie (or maybe Treva) died.

My prime suspect in that scenario would be Aditya.

A vengeful townie is supposed to kill everyone or the person who hammered their friend/lover to win the game.
The draco thing was not exactly vengeful, but yeah switching alignments is a possibility, but I don't think that's going to make much of a difference to our game anyway because hardly anyone was investigated.

Smurf is yet to post, and his night action information is important.

I think Haarithan has a good point about mark, and it was something even I had contemplated..

Lynch: Mark
A bit of pressure might get him to post more...

Smurf - busy with his exams
Mark - seems to have forgotten that he's a part of this game

That's 3 votes now on Mark, let's hear from Smurf before we make our next move.

Everyone is busy I guess, much like in WWI I figured we'd have won by Christmas. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread