Controller Support / 360 degree controls

I spent ?30 buying a new gamepad just for this game, I just didn't think a PC specific controller would be incompatible with a PC game its a wee bit frustrating

I use joy2key and that works great.

Downloaded JoytoKey read the readme tried the program absolutely no idea how to use opened the program left clicked LEFT choose "configure this button" saw options for "Disable" "Keyboard" "Mouse" "Command" and "Special" didn't see an option for a Gamepad etc, tried keyboard which allowed me to configure key commands but i want to use my PC game controller..

If I'm missing something please explain what..

On the right should be joystick 1, then you map the keys you want on the keyboard to the joypad buttons. Hopefully screens will help:

Attachments

• joy2key1.jpg
    joy2key1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 99
  • joy2key2.jpg
    joy2key2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 77
Thanks Barmy your explanation was spot on and now I can play with a gamepad :)

I am though struggling to configure the controller, my controller is exactly the same as a Playstation pad layout, when I say asign the R2 button to shift it would always bring up the menu like I had hit P (though when I come out the menu you can see the shift button had been hit), could someone give me a rough layout of what Key they asigned to which Button ..

Last edited:
I got my PS2 controller working with a PS2 to PC/PS3 adapter. I used Xpadder to map all the settings. Works good.

Only thing I don't like much is that on the PS3, in the mini radar where you use the stick to select the direction you're going to play the shot in, is totally fluid...
In PC, you only have 8 directions (with W,A,S,D - North, South, East, West and the diagonals between them..if you want it between say South and South East..it won't happen), but in the PS3 version there's no restrictions, but then again it probably doesn't make a difference in the shot.

Though pretty stupid on TG part to not include in-game controller mapping. I don't know why they did that.

Xbox 360 controller for windows

Just got one and wonder if anyone has info. on which buttons etc.. match the keyboard commands.In particular the swing adjuster?

Just got one and wonder if anyone has info. on which buttons etc.. match the keyboard commands.In particular the swing adjuster?

If I am understanding you correctly it should just be the x or b button to distinguish between in- or outswing but you might be talking about something else?

No I am talking about the change seam position to get more or less swing in the run-up. I amrefering to the Q and E keyboard presses. But I think I may have solved the problem by re-mapping with Xpadder (great program by the way)
Thanks for the reply anyway!

so does this mean its possible to use the dual shock playstation usb controller for ac09?

If you go to confiuration utility app for your controller then you should be able to see whether those buttions are active. Then use Joy2key to configure.

Users who are viewing this thread