Counter Strike or Counter Strike Source

P

pcfan123

Since I recently got steam I saw these two available.

Does anyone know if people still play the original Counter Strike on steam? its $10 and I want to get it provided there is an online community.

Counter Strike Source is also available for $20.

Which one should I get?

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Get Cs:s :),it is much better(in case of graphics only),or Get Team fortress 2 the best MMo ever ;)

ajdude

International Coach
Get the Counter Strike: Source + Garry's Mod pack, you save $5 on Garry's Mod, and you get an incredibly fun game with a great community. So many mods/maps/models to use, as well as new weapons and objects and stuff. It's quite good. PM us if you ever want to play. ;)

P

pcfan123

Garys Mod eh? I was looking at that and wondering that the heck it is. Just worried that source might not run on my laptop but also want the cooler maps like Train.

I think ill go for source then :) Cheers guys

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
I have CS:S, havn't played it in probably over 2 years though... It was fun but whenever I played it i'd end up with about 5 times more deaths than kills with everyone calling me a "noob"...

this is why i dont Play Cs Anymore :facepalm

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I have CS:S, havn't played it in probably over 2 years though... It was fun but whenever I played it i'd end up with about 5 times more deaths than kills with everyone calling me a "noob"...

Haha, you just go in without checking and get killed. :p

According to the pro's CSS is supposed to be where all the "noobs" play and CS 1.6 is where all the elite play. I use to have CSS on my computer, cbf downloading it again though(steam).

Don't worry about the people calling you a "noob" tell them they have no life, because it's true. They are on there 24/7 and weigh 300kg.

Users who are viewing this thread