Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

@flake Here's the Dolphins Kit I promised yesterday.

upload_2016-12-3_17-37-33.png

@Llewelynf and @Munkeymomo ! We can't thank you two enough for being our knight in the shining armor! These kits are amazing! I guess you guys are making the kits based on priorities. I hope gradually you guys will finish all the t20 league kits before the game release! Waiting eagerly to take the actual feel of the game using your kits. (grateful)

@Llewelynf and @Munkeymomo ! We can't thank you two enough for being our knight in the shining armor! These kits are amazing! I guess you guys are making the kits based on priorities. I hope gradually you guys will finish all the t20 league kits before the game release! Waiting eagerly to take the actual feel of the game using your kits. (grateful)
Are you going for the PC or Console version?

Has anyone created logos for their adboards in stadiums yet? I'm trying now but when I import the svg image and create the logo it comes out stretched, out of scale and half of the signage is white on the adboard. Was wondering if there was something specific required when doing this to get the correct scale?

@Munkeymomo do you use illustrator to make your logos?

Really really keen to get into some creation procedures but not really sure how to start.

I don't have illustrator, I use some free programs like incscape. For the easier designs you can do it in Photoshop making black png designs and use a png to svg converter. They often don't look as clean though.

eden-park-cricket.jpg dbc17_eden park_stadium_screenshot1.png eden-park-02-cropped_c-l_r4tr4qqa.jpg dbc17_eden park_stadium_screenshot.png EDEN-PARK_getty.jpg dbc17_eden park_stadium_screenshot2.png

Had a go at Eden Park, Auckland; was quite difficult to get the likeness right in the two large stands with the roofs available. Just trying the figure out how to create the adboards to scale so i can add the correct sponsors (such as ASB to the ASB stand) to give it a more realistic feel. Pretty happy with how its come along so far though, I feel as though a few minor touch ups like mentioned above will top it off.

Attachments

• Eden_Park_at_Dusk,_2013.jpg
    Eden_Park_at_Dusk,_2013.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 189
Right I've sorted the Associate lineups now, looked back at 2 years of fixtures and come up with lineups for each format for each team, doesn't always mean the best players are included but hey ho, we're all about the realism.

The lineup duplication issue hasn't been fixed so things are a little messy, for example if you've got a squad of 16 you can have 22 players in your lineup screen depending on who you select as players duplicate when you tinker about adding and removing. All a bit confusing and I think really needs addressed before release.

If there were more bats uploaded within the academy I'd start allocating them to players but what's there at the minute is quite limited.

one quick thing is it possible to create name and number fonts? for example creating the natwest T20 Blast font
Glamorgan-jersey.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread